Autopsy We pissed it in v the pies

Remove this Banner Ad

i don't care what his stats said, nick daicos was not in the best half dozen or so friday night ... even if he was c'wood's best
that kind of recognition just reminds me of the 2005 norm smith, one of the biggest fckng travesties in modern football
But Horse would've voted as well , surely McCrae didn't give Daicos 5

He had a great second half, but at that stage the game was all but done.

However if you go back, there's not really anyone else you would give the votes to. Not a lot of stand outs in the match, a very even performance
I thought Warner & Rowbottom were monstrous when the game was still alive, I think that has to count for more than Gulden's 19 second half possessions. In his place I would've preferred to see one of our defenders recognised, particularly McCartin.

i don't care what his stats said, nick daicos was not in the best half dozen or so friday night ... even if he was c'wood's best
that kind of recognition just reminds me of the 2005 norm smith, one of the biggest fckng travesties in modern football

Na disagree I know stats aren’t everything but 37 and 1.1 he’s the reason they didn’t lose by a cricket score.

Daicos ran rings around our mids and you could argue had less help than our guys. He was awesome. If we didn't want him getting coaches votes maybe our mids shouldn't have let him do as he pleased.

Was the only reason it wasn’t 80+ in the margin. Their midfield looked so old, Sidebottom especially reminded me a lot of Kennedy todays the end unfortunately looked cooked

VOTES
PLAYER (CLUB)
Isaac Heeney (SYD)
5 Chad Warner (SYD)
5 James Rowbottom (SYD)
5 Nick Daicos (COLL)
5 Errol Gulden (SYD)

LEADERBOARD​

VOTESPLAYERCLUB
Votes Pending: Interim leaderboard
19Isaac HeeneySYD
18Matt RowellGCFC
15Tom GreenGWS
15Jesse HoganGWS
13Harry McKayCARL
Next Swan is Brodie Grundy on 9

Heeney 5 5
Warner 4 1
Rowbottom 3 2
Daicos 2 3
Gulden 1 4
Lots of possibilities! That would be mine. Fly on the right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's often started really strong. Why I feel optimistic is we have the depth to give him a rest rather than play him through niggles and see his form decline a touch come finals.
Second part of the equation is getting wins on the board early so we're not pushing up the hill to make finals. 2024 is looking like the first time in years we'll have that second part ticked off as well.

Warner had more affect on the outcome , are you changing teams after tonight

Well Warners side won, but I think you can argue we win by way more if Daicos is not there.

Changing teams, no look ill buy a foundation membership, we should build a proper stadium and it's great to see progress here.

But I wont ever change teams, nor have a second team,

If my Grandchildren want to support Tasmania, I will consider a written application

I care about the coaches votes as much as the the brownlow

We won, keep winning and grab the only trophy that matters
Brownlow votes mean even less. Umps have no clue.

Well Warners side won, but I think you can argue we win by way more if Daicos is not there.

Changing teams, no look ill buy a foundation membership, we should build a proper stadium and it's great to see progress here.

But I wont ever change teams, nor have a second team,

If my Grandchildren want to support Tasmania, I will consider a written application
Like me, you might come to absolutely despise the club representing the state you live in.

Here’s hoping Tassie crowds aren’t anything like West Coast’s.

Like me, you might come to absolutely despise the club representing the state you live in.

I dislike most people

They couldn't be, no one on earth is like WC fans, okay maybe crows and bombers, but no one else.
In my experience, Tassie people are the friendliest in the country.

They couldn't be, no one on earth is like WC fans, okay maybe crows and bombers, but no one else.
In my experience, Tassie people are the friendliest in the country.

they were probably just nice because they could tell you are a star

Remove this Banner Ad

Back