We (Richmond) will cement ourselves as the greatest modern dynasty in 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
Hi Bay,

I don't want to minimise the virus but if you're getting a chill down your spine at the moment, it's probably not because you have a fever. You're more likely afraid that we (Richmond) will do the unthinkable, go back to back in the age of coronavirus, winning 3 from 4 during a pandemic, and go past your club's own ratty dynasty.

2020 is also the most even season of all time, with 17 games so we all play each other once. You will have no excuse this year when we win the points and take home the trophy as the best AFL team in the men's competition. This kind of even playing field may never come again, and only adds to our exciting dynasty. We don't get any cheat ground games either.

Going back to back and 3 from 4 would be immensely brave and against the odds since we also have to dodge hurdles such as the virus, and the only even season. Thankfully we have great leaders like Cotch, Dusty, Broado, Lynchy, Dimma, and Meatball who will see us through.

I suspect a few of you will remain in isolation however, for other reasons, if/when we win the points and the trophy ;)

Sincere Saint

Senior List
Mar 5, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Richmond are already the greatest according to their pinhead supporters on here.
Apparently their 2 AFL flags are not only on par with Hawthorns recent 4, but they actually surpass the 3peat too. FMD 🥴🍻
Well, you couldn't call Westcoast's last two flags a dynasty either, you fell over the line in both games. :$

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
Richmond are already the greatest according to their pinhead supporters on here.
Apparently their 2 AFL flags are not only on par with Hawthorns recent 4, but they actually surpass the 3peat too. FMD
Three flags while avoiding the modern plague will seal the debate once and for all.

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Three flags while avoiding the modern plague will seal the debate once and for all.
It's okay Richmond supporters are immune from the plague the crayons have coated our cells with an impenetrable waxy layer.

My cells are like a shield of steel
downloadfile.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yoey

All Australian
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
I prefer the shitmond of old, more $hits and giggles back then. Its not that long ago they were the laughing stock and I suspect when this alternate Universe rights itself and collapses back to reality Rihcmond of old will be back.

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
I prefer the shitmond of old, more $hits and giggles back then. Its not that long ago they were the laughing stock and I suspect when this alternate Universe rights itself and collapses back to reality Rihcmond of old will be back.
The Richmond of old was a powerhouse, as we are now, the 37years in the wilderness was just a test from the footy Gods before we were able to re-join the real world in our rightful place at the top.

Yoey

All Australian
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
The Richmond of old was a powerhouse, as we are now, the 37years in the wilderness was just a test from the footy Gods before we were able to re-join the real world in our rightful place at the top.
I actually remember the 1980 VFL premiership..good times with Sir Hungry stealing the show.

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
I actually remember the 1980 VFL premiership..good times with Sir Hungry stealing the show.
Made Stan the Man look a little foolish, KB is probably the greatest finals player the game has seen and not far off the best player top 5 without a doubt, if you look at his achievements in what was a great career, by far the best 400 game player.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
Made Stan the Man look a little foolish, KB is probably the greatest finals player the game has seen and not far off the best player top 5 without a doubt, if you look at his achievements in what was a great career, by far the best 400 game player.
Best GF players i have seen I reckon are Hodge, J. Brown, Acker, Dusty & Matera. Ablett in 89 was a killer finals series too.

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Best GF players i have seen I reckon are Hodge, J. Brown, Acker, Dusty & Matera. Ablett in 89 was a killer finals series too.
All great players, KB's 1980 final series was something else, won the Norm Smith and blitzed the finals.

Here's a little excerpt from the Age 2016 about the best finals player.

Bartlett played in 27 finals matches throughout his record-breaking 403-game career. In 23 of them, he was named among Richmond's best players. That's a staggering strike rate of more than 85 per cent, miles ahead of even the next best-performed finals performer over the same period. To our panel of judges, he was a runaway winner.

Have a read of the article, the little man could have won up to 3 norm Smith's and runner up or two over his career, no matter what people may think of him he was a true Champion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back