We should have recruited Luke Hodge

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Bradley

Premiership Player
Jul 14, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah I hate the campaigner - but he is one of the best leaders I've ever seen and would be great at shaping and fixing our pissweak culture and leadership.

not sure why we don't do this more with players leaving super successful sides (kinda like James Kelly to Essendon)

Yeah I hate the campaigner - but he is one of the best leaders I've ever seen and would be great at shaping and fixing our pissweak culture and leadership.

not sure why we don't do this more with players leaving super successful sides (kinda like James Kelly to Essendon)

Yeah- Na!!! If we are rebuilding we might as well rebuild rather than regress

I guess we will just rely on brad scott to build us a winning culture... look forward to losing every tight game for the next 4 years.

What’s the success rate of bringing in washed up players?

We never had a leadership problem. If anything our leaders got our sides to be worth more than the sum of their parts in finals. Truth was we never put a side together that was as good enough to go all the way when the teams at the pointy end of the ladder were as good as they were. That and the umpires in Perth ****ed us royally in 2015.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We never had a leadership problem. If anything our leaders got our sides to be worth more than the sum of their parts in finals. Truth was we never put a side together that was as good enough to go all the way when the teams at the pointy end of the ladder were as good as they were. That and the umpires in Perth ****** us royally in 2015.
this all day long

Off field. Yes absolutely.

91044E3D-0813-4682-BC28-30C29474AE67.jpeg

He has a big reputation but how do you give any weighting (no pun intend) to Luke Hodge's leadership from outside their club?

Their great era of success could've hinged more on Clarkson and his coaching methods or the depth of skillful footballers they recruited.

And +1 to Heaps of fun . Where's this perception that lack of leadership is our key issue?

He has a big reputation but how do you give any weighting (no pun intend) to Luke Hodge's leadership from outside their club?

Their great era of success could've hinged more on Clarkson and his coaching methods or the depth of skillful footballers they recruited.

And +1 to Heaps of fun . Where's this perception that lack of leadership is our key issue?
hmm it could be the fact that under pressure our leaders go missing and let other teams [snip]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back