CM9000

BigFooty Optimist
Aug 19, 2016
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
I've been thinking about this recently, but I reckon we have to redraft McGinnity.

It's been 3 long and utterly painful years since he "retired". He's the sort of heart and soul player that we desperately need on the list now that Masto is gone - and he deserves a premiership and 100 games, at the very least.

You know who's going to replace Rioli? This man:

Last edited:

Pity we traded for Kelly... Otherwise the chances of this could've been much greater.

I've been thinking about this recently, but I reckon we have to redraft McGinnity.

It's been 3 long and utterly painful years since he "retired". He's the sort of heart and soul player that we desperately need on the list now that Masto is gone - and he deserves a premiership and 100 games, at the very least.

You know who's going to replace Rioli? This man:

I would have loved to of kept him the last few years. We need a hard nut with a sense of humour. 4 goals against the Bombers and they retired him. Shameful.

Amazing idea. I still remember that game where he kicked a bag against Essendon. I was in Bali watching it with my Essendon supporting mate, such an elite day.

#ReturnTheBadger
Saw Paddy in Cott a couple days after that game and said he played a bloody ripper. Tears of joy and disbelief began to well in his eyes.

Most of that story is true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread is fate.

Went to my parents’ place tonight, went looking for something in my old room. Opened a drawer, what do I see?

98441a9cfb5fcc3c5582ec99f159ad5d.jpg

Pick 46 plz.

Back