Player Sponsorship WE STICK TOGETHER 2013 - Bigfooty Annual Sponsorship of a Pies player

Remove this Banner Ad

Transfer done. Hopefully, the money should come through within the next day or two.
Its locked in you perfect Pie you.............. You could be a lucky winner..............

Thank goodness I am not a game show host.......

AS PROMISED TWO TICKETS TO THE SEASON LAUNCH !!!

Had trouble finding our ever so gracious assistant to help with the draw...... Apparently weight watchers was more important!!!!!
First out of the barrel ............... Orion21.... get that suit ready :)

waiting waiting...... barrel stops spinning.......................

Look Out Lynchy ................................. Lobaiga joins you at the table.......

Be at your best behaviour Quinten you will be joined by two of BigFooty's finest.......

And well done you two enjoy the night, come back with a wrap up and a couple of happy snaps :)

Absolutely! I don't think we've seen any photos from these events since Kirby and some others had the balls to post them like two years ago. Although I suspect lobaiga is sporting one of those photos as her Av. Still I promise to post some if I ever get off my arse, actually pledge and win a ticket to one of the events :p

Absolutely! I don't think we've seen any photos from these events since Kirby and some others had the balls to post them like two years ago. Although I suspect lobaiga is sporting one of those photos as her Av. Still I promise to post some if I ever get off my arse, actually pledge and win a ticket to one of the events :p

lol you just don't know what you are missing out on ........... still looks like a couple of spots for this year or start saving for 2014

lol you just don't know what you are missing out on ........... still looks like a couple of spots for this year or start saving for 2014

Thing is the only thing that really interested me was the signed jumper. The events would be cool but I'd be more interested in meeting fellow BigFootiers than the players.

Back on the photos, the way I see it is that the lucky recipients of the prize owe it to those that missed out to help, in some small way, share the experience with everyone else. Through photos or otherwise. I think that's good form. But each to their own I guess.

You are right Quicky and I feel suitably chastised now :oops:. I did try last year, but couldn't work out how to upload photos. I have joined photobucket (yet again), hopefully I will have more skills this year. Otherwise I can email to someone and maybe they can do it for me.
And while my current avatar isn't one, I do float photos through from time to time.

Just re-read my post and it comes across as very harsh! Didn't mean to be so mean :oops:
Nah, not mean, just honest. You are right and I am absolutely stoked that I get to be this lucky twice!!!

Oh no! Not another mention of my balls on the interwebs! :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just re-read my post and it comes across as very harsh! Didn't mean to be so mean :oops:

That you think you were being mean shows what a champ you are Quick-balls. You're a lovely lad.

Dark Wing Dick always brings the worst out of me.

And Quicky, I am cycling another photo through...I feel a bit embarrassed about always having my mug in the photo.

and pray do tell.......... your cheeks appear a little red.......... blushing............

and pray do tell.......... your cheeks appear a little red.......... blushing............
Or I may have been a tad tipsy...:p

THE NEXT STEP.......

The chief is waiting for a list of members to have the tags put up.....
We will submit this next Thursday so for those few that have not paid DO SO NOW !!!!!

If you want to get on board and share in the spoils speak up now and we will get it sorted for you................ $50 gets you in or double your chances for $100 :0

I should also get from the club next week four x 3 game Memberships which are transferrable so if you win one you may pass it on to your mates or someone you know that could really do with cheering up!!!!

GOPIES

Hmmmmmm it appears lobaiga and Orion are having a little trouble waking up this morning..........
Did anyone see them out with the Qstick at that nightclub at 4am?

Had a great time last night. Had the pleasure of sitting with not only Orion, but also Q and his beautiful wife...and Heater....(that boy can talk...:eek:). Will add more a bit later...time for school pick up.

P.S. I may or may not have made a complete fool of myself.:oops:

Oops, thank you to all the BF sponsors that made last night possible for me!!!!!:D

Just received in my mail box 2 season memberships from the club for Bigfooty Pies.​
Bushie, let me know who these memberships should be sent to.​

Remove this Banner Ad

Back