Toast We stopped Richmond from winning 3 in a row!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richmond.

giphy.gif
Unless you jump on a Number 19 tram to Princes Park.

Fun Police or not, we really need to stop celebrating that prelim final win. It was one of the best nights and I'll forever have fond memories, but in the end we treat it like our Grand Final, which ultimately it was not.

I am big on celebrating the successes along the way...and I am not a subscriber to the opinion that you have to win a premiership to be a successful side. But, we also need to move on from that win, because at the end of the day it didn't deliver us any silverware.

Fun Police or not, we really need to stop celebrating that prelim final win. It was one of the best nights and I'll forever have fond memories, but in the end we treat it like our Grand Final, which ultimately it was not.

I am big on celebrating the successes along the way...and I am not a subscriber to the opinion that you have to win a premiership to be a successful side. But, we also need to move on from that win, because at the end of the day it didn't deliver us any silverware.
I'm celebrating protecting our record, they would be challenging it next year, and there's the not too inconsiderable fact that it just drives every single whining crying a-hole in Tigerland (who can forget the Treloar dummy spit) completely crazy... in short **** em and pass dutchie bowl

That's Richmond supporters at this thread
Not in my experience, they are burning inside, we took the perfecto away from them! and they are none too pleased ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back