Hall of Famer
30k Posts 10k Posts
Mar 9, 2001
Away from redneck country
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers
Hi all got access to a computer for a few minutes & was wondering if anyone who is going to the game on sunday, would like to meet up somewhere for pre game drinks.
If anyone is interested, post place & time here by saturday morning, as I will be able have access to a computer for awhile saturday afternoon.
Cheers

------------------
RED & BLACK, THE COLOURS OF FENG SHUI

i wont be able to attend, im sure u can understand why
but the best place to meet at colonial is always the bar they have available for essendon members
i think its called the vic bar on the second level of the ground

they also have a happy hour at some stage

Cheer loud for the Eagles for me Sandie, I know you will
smile.gif

Originally posted by jod23:
Why meet up you will only be dissapointed by the 10 goal loss the Eagles will inflict
biggrin.gif

I wish i shared your extreme optimism.... really, but all I really hope to see is an effort. If they play as a team, instead of 22 individual players, the game could be competitive.... but if Essendon had been playing us last week, they'd have killed us by half time (and not let us get back into the game).

Anyway, enjoy the game Sandie! I know you'd be looking forward to crushing us, so enjoy it while you can
wink.gif

I will be at the Locker Room bar from 12pm, hope to see some BF Bombers there, I am sitting on L1, aisle 28, row F, seat 62, entry through gate 6, hope I have Bombers around me & not weagles.
Cheers.
GO BOMBERS

------------------

Originally posted by mantis:
I will be at the Locker Room bar from 12pm, hope to see some BF Bombers there, I am sitting on L1, aisle 28, row F, seat 62, entry through gate 6, hope I have Bombers around me & not weagles.
Cheers.
GO BOMBERS

Sandie... and what about the fish and chips??? I suppose we can microwave them later... but they wont be as nice...

Stealth sorry you can't make it Sunday, unfortunately I go back to Perth Monday. Will catch up with you on GF day.
biggrin.gif

Rooboy
I won't be able to make the fish & chips, will be in training for Sundays match.

------------------

Remove this Banner Ad

Back