Prediction Weagles or Collywobbles?

Who do you want to win

• West Coast

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of my family are Collingwood so probably lean that way but not too fussed either way. Just want a decent game of footy and for it to be all over and trade week to start.

Sadly Collingwood, it's a bit like Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton

Pies.

Too much bad sportsmanship from WCE supporters post the elimination final at Subiaco in 2016.

Couldnt admit we were the far greater team on the night and used the bye as an excuse.
The excuses just keep popping up.

I don’t have any preferences or hatred towards either team so it’s either way for me. No blow outs, want to see a nail biting GF.

When we had two feet and a torso in the grave back in '89 Collingwood and Richmond supporters stood side by side with us and fought so hard for our survival.

I'll never forget that and will always have a soft spot for both teams. Dogs, Tiges, Pies trifecta is alright by me...

Go Weagles! Not sure who will actually win tho. Bucks seems chilled but West Coast coach seemed tense today.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Just to add why:

(From West Australian news article featuring West Coast's Liam Duggan)

"Duggan’s grandfather said the family — including Liam — had long been mad Western Bulldogs supporters.
Mr Robinson still barracks for the Bulldogs — and for Liam.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I was going for Collingwood prior to the match because as someone who can remember the VFL days I couldn't think of any reason to support West Coast. When the Pies were ahead 31-2 I was imagining the possibility of a West Coast humiliation but when the Eagles came back, knowing the history of Collingwood giving up leads in grand finals and also losing them by small margins, I developed a strange compulsion to see whether the Colliwobbles would kick in once more.

Back