Media WEAK AS PISS BRAB

WHO IS THE SQUIB??

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi BRAB. I've always looked up to you: your rhetorical command, the sway you hold with others, your infallible moral compass. All I want is to win your respect. It hurt so much when my own hero called me out for operating so often in the shadows. So this week I hope to set things right. Your team (Gumbies FFC) plays mine (needs no introduction) in the Second Semi-Final of Season 27. The loser of this bout will recede from finals contention, so with such high stakes in place already I hoped we could elevate that arena further and engage in a fraught exercise of trust and mutual integrity. I propose to you a TEAM SHEET SHOWDOWN. Let me explain. I know you keep well astride the stipulations of officialdom, but for those at home the rules regarding team sheet submission during finals are as follow:

High Impact (2 point penalty + 1 game captain suspension):

- Failure to submit a complete team sheet in the submission thread by the deadline.

During the Sweet F.A Finals Series any medium or high impact offenses will result in a 2 goal and 4 goal penalty respectively as well as a suspension of the captain(s).

Western BRAB.png

I wish to make history with you, BRAB. I want to advance hand-in-hand and show the rest of the world that sometimes if we put our differences aside and truly believe in each other there's no telling what we can do!!!! At 12:00am AEST, Friday the 14th of June 2019, no Las Vegas Bears team sheet will be found in the SEASON 27 FINALS WK 2 OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET SUBMISSIONS (TEAM SHEETS ONLY) thread. I entreat you to make the same hold for the Gumbies FFC. As such, both sides will enter the elimination final at complete parity, and the two of us can sit on the hill at the House of Gumby and sentimentally watch our two prideful outfits go head-head-head, knowing that we've each fully committed to each other, and upheld the commonality and unity which make the SweetFA so beautiful. I look forward to, for the first time, relinquishing the cover of the shadows, looking you knowingly in the eye, and embracing as equals.

Do not squib this.

Last edited:

I will not post a team sheet this week.
Those aren't the conditions. You need to ensure no-one posts your team sheet. I'll take this as an honest mistake and not any kind of shady attempt.
Will be a great week!

Those aren't the conditions. You need to ensure no-one posts your team sheet. I'll take this as an honest mistake and not any kind of shady attempt.
Will be a great week!

AGREED.

IT is ON

Dearest Josh,

You are very perceptive.

Here's another one.

If we lose. We will delist Uncle_Leo

If you lose, you must delist Doctor Gero

Looking forward to your response.

BRAB
Might put a team up at 11:59pm now for the lols.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might put a team up at 11:59pm now for the lols.

Dearest JoshWoodenSpoon

It appears your resident mouthbreather is already attempting to renege on our agreement.

Pelase assure me that you'll keep Gero locked in a cage for the week.

Regards,

BRAB

This is agreeable, with an allowance for 30 minutes' walk per day.

LaJ9Kmo.gif

This is agreeable, with an allowance for 30 minutes' walk per day.

Dearest Joshua.

This is fair as long as Gero is accompanied by an adult.

I hope this reaches you safely.

With Love,

BRAB,

This would never have happened if JT_the_Man was Admin.
Hmmm.

Honestly if I were admin and there was a squib on either teams behalf, the team which posted a team sheet would receive the 4 goal penalty and the person who posted the sheet would receive an 8 week suspension. I would also ensure the team received merciless hounding for backing down, and be known as a league wide disgrace until the end of the next week.

Don’t back down JoshWoodenSpoon and BRAB, I’m watching!

Dearest JoshWoodenSpoon

It appears your resident mouthbreather is already attempting to renege on our agreement.

Regards,

BRAB

The cage is his travelling arrangement, it's not really a punishment.

Gero Travelling.png

Back