Weak as Piss

Remove this Banner Ad

Draftee

Draftee
Nov 8, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
This club is an absolute wreck/mess.. they have no spirit, heart or attack and even hunger. They have the softest bloke captaining them who if he gets niggled goes to instant water.. Langdon, Weideman and Lever are absolute cats who don’t play for the jumper at all. They need some coach who can put a bit of c.nt into them and intimidate sides. If I knew I was playing Melbourne I’d go at about 50% because you’re definitely not going to be playing physical footy.. Jim Stynes would be rolling in his grave. Get a dog up ya Melbourne and start playing like a football side for once

CWaffles

Premiership Player
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
This club is an absolute wreck/mess.. they have no spirit, heart or attack and even hunger. They have the softest bloke captaining them who if he gets niggled goes to instant water.. Langdon, Weideman and Lever are absolute cats who don’t play for the jumper at all. They need some coach who can put a bit of c.nt into them and intimidate sides. If I knew I was playing Melbourne I’d go at about 50% because you’re definitely not going to be playing physical footy.. Jim Stynes would be rolling in his grave. Get a dog up ya Melbourne and start playing like a football side for once
Obviously don't watch many of our games if you're having a go at Weiderman and Langdon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

harry000

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Coney Island Warriors
This reminds me of the Wild West Bigfooty from when I was 15 when people created rant threads on the reg and not everything was merged. Why would you want mods?
The bloke is a Brisbane supporter with 3 posts under his belt. Clear troll account.

Jibroni

Club Legend
Jun 14, 2017
Adelaide
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, AC Milan, North Adelaide
Just watch the Goodwin presser, lack total substance as to why we lack the hunger and aggression the good teams have.

A11dAtP0w3R

I draft better than you and Todd McShay
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Panthers
This reminds me of the Wild West Bigfooty from when I was 15 when people created rant threads on the reg and not everything was merged. Why would you want mods?
Just give me the banhammer and be done with it. I wouldn't be as ruthless as Goody but I'll try my best.

demondavey

Cancelled
Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Points for the use of 'absolute cats' though. Love an old school insult. I don't even know what it means.
Personally I thought Cats were pretty tough? I mean, they spend time outdoors overnight, they fight with one another viciously, and they engage in copious amounts of unprotected intercourses on rival patches. That’s just your domestic moggy.

The feral variety are even harder. Survival of the fittest out in the boondocks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Personally I thought Cats were pretty tough? I mean, they spend time outdoors overnight, they fight with one another viciously, and they engage in copious amounts of unprotected intercourses on rival patches. That’s just your domestic moggy.

The feral variety are even harder. Survival of the fittest out in the boondocks.
I’m noting a weird theme emerging here

Top Bottom