Weak as Piss

Remove this Banner Ad

Draftee

Draftee
Nov 8, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
This club is an absolute wreck/mess.. they have no spirit, heart or attack and even hunger. They have the softest bloke captaining them who if he gets niggled goes to instant water.. Langdon, Weideman and Lever are absolute cats who don’t play for the jumper at all. They need some coach who can put a bit of c.nt into them and intimidate sides. If I knew I was playing Melbourne I’d go at about 50% because you’re definitely not going to be playing physical footy.. Jim Stynes would be rolling in his grave. Get a dog up ya Melbourne and start playing like a football side for once

This club is an absolute wreck/mess.. they have no spirit, heart or attack and even hunger. They have the softest bloke captaining them who if he gets niggled goes to instant water.. Langdon, Weideman and Lever are absolute cats who don’t play for the jumper at all. They need some coach who can put a bit of c.nt into them and intimidate sides. If I knew I was playing Melbourne I’d go at about 50% because you’re definitely not going to be playing physical footy.. Jim Stynes would be rolling in his grave. Get a dog up ya Melbourne and start playing like a football side for once

Obviously don't watch many of our games if you're having a go at Weiderman and Langdon.

Trolls are out tonight. Where are the mods?
This reminds me of the Wild West Bigfooty from when I was 15 when people created rant threads on the reg and not everything was merged. Why would you want mods?

This reminds me of the Wild West Bigfooty from when I was 15 when people created rant threads on the reg and not everything was merged. Why would you want mods?
The bloke is a Brisbane supporter with 3 posts under his belt. Clear troll account.

Just give me the banhammer and be done with it. I wouldn't be as ruthless as Goody but I'll try my best.

Points for the use of 'absolute cats' though. Love an old school insult. I don't even know what it means.
Personally I thought Cats were pretty tough? I mean, they spend time outdoors overnight, they fight with one another viciously, and they engage in copious amounts of unprotected intercourses on rival patches. That’s just your domestic moggy.

The feral variety are even harder. Survival of the fittest out in the boondocks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a troll mate just being honest, the truth hurts, time for the snow anyway be good and take care

Unfortunately there's no snow within a 5km radius from my house :thumbsu:

Personally I thought Cats were pretty tough? I mean, they spend time outdoors overnight, they fight with one another viciously, and they engage in copious amounts of unprotected intercourses on rival patches. That’s just your domestic moggy.

The feral variety are even harder. Survival of the fittest out in the boondocks.
I’m noting a weird theme emerging here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back