Website inaccessible

Remove this Banner Ad

Fire

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 12, 2003
New York
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It is rare that I'm able to get bigfooty to load these days, living in the US (NY to be specific). On my desktop I get a bad gateway error, and on my phone I'll just get the website to begin to load, but then suddenly cut to white. Some days it will load if I refresh it enough, though most days it won't.

Same thing happens on different machines with different connections. I dont know exactly when it started happening but it's been like this for months.

Not sure if it has something to do with the ads, but thats the only thing I can think of which would be region specific.

Having the same issue, also based out of the US East Coast. I can clear cookies to fix it, but the solution is always temporary.

Having massive trouble on Android
Can't even type in this box and when clearing cache and everything a password reset doesn't even recognise me as a member and won't send a reset email
Phone is updated and have no other problems with any sites or functions
Just bigfooty

Seems to be working fine on a tablet tho
Which browser are you using?

Have you tried different browsers?

Im on Chrome Chief
If it does it again ill switch to Brave and see what happens
Seems to have corrected itself for now
Started doing it maybe yesterday or the day before
Its not constant, maybe half a dozen times for both days

Its fine atm
Its no biggy just seemed odd to start for no reason
Sounds like an ad or something. If you could watch out for which pages it happens on it might narrow it down - e.g. forum home page vs Thread list (in a forum) vs thread view (posts).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back