News Wednesday 3 August is Allen Jakovich Day

Remove this Banner Ad

I have that game on VHS tape. Haven't played it for 15+ years. Any contra deal available? Plus heaps of other Jako Vhs"s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MFC officially recognising Jako Day. Supermercado is your life's work complete?

They have been consistent supporters of the years, they know they need to do something to keep 30-40 years old from necking themselves.

Leonard Copeland crashed two sponsor cars in his time with the Melbourne Tigers getting blowjobs.

You'd think Andrew Gaze would have refused while the car was moving after the first time.

Geez I remember watching him play. Back in the day when Dunstall and Lockett were kicking 8 goals every other week, Jacko was doing the same thing sporadically for a couple of years there. He was just that good to watch up close, unstoppable when he could actually get on the park.

Just listened to the two hour interview.

Fantastic listening, Jackovich went into great lengths with his stories and was super insightful. Sounded alot smarter and more well spoken than i imagined

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just listened to the two hour interview.

Fantastic listening, Jackovich went into great lengths with his stories and was super insightful. Sounded alot smarter and more well spoken than i imagined

I listened to it yesterday.

Funny hearing him asked about best defenders in his time. "Don't take this the wrong way ... but I sort of kicked goals on all of them". He has a point - he must have been a nightmare matchup.

Funny hearing him asked about best defenders in his time. "Don't take this the wrong way ... but I sort of kicked goals on all of them". He has a point - he must have been a nightmare matchup.
Yep. He wasnt arrogant but he was definately confident.

Pretty much said Frawley was a donkey too

He was. He was too quick and agile for the bigger full backs. Too strong for the quick ones. Amazing judgement of the ball flight. Was incredible fun to watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back