Wednesday Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Malibu

Club Legend
Jan 11, 2001
I attended training this arvo, ok, I'll admit that I spoke to some friends for the majority of it, but I may as well throw in a couple of observations.

BurgerButt and TanMan both trained the whole session, poor BurgerButt couldn't pick the ball up off the ground, I think his jumper was so tight from his gut that if he bent down too far he'd either a) cut his blood supply off to his brain, b) go 'a' over 't' and make a dint in the ground.

They played a quick scratch match, but the thing I always notice in these matches is they DO NOT apply the pressure to their opponents. ie. Lindsay Smith (blue team) had 3 opponents on him (orange team),he was trying to pick up a loose ball moving along the ground and not one of the 3 opponents tried to stop him, it was just like they were willing him to pick it up as he had no control over it whatsoever, when he finally did, they all pranced behind him and didn't even attempt a tackle!

In another drill, Shane Clayton was trying to stop Stevo from getting the ball and in the process whacked him one in the face with his elbow, Stevo left the track early with a cut eye/forehead (not sure exactly where he got cut), but he did not return to the track.

The session went for just over an hour (maybe 1 hour 15 minutes) so it wasn't as intense as I thought it was going to be, but maybe after the intra-club match yesterday they didn't want to work them too hard.

------------------
Objects in the side mirror may appear dumber than they really are.

[This message has been edited by Malibu (edited 18 April 2001).]

Originally posted by Vansrooboys:
...yes too much talking and not enough watching. Gawd sometimes the crowd watching is much more exciting...wonder if leather pants got her jeans off last night, after training that is??

Nah, I don't think her mum would of approved. Hey, what were YOUR observations from training last night anyway?

Well, Sav has the biggest splits in his shorts, thunder thighs.
Kingy was in the admin. checking out all the chicks after training.(someone please ask him for his autograph!!)
Jess was pretty popular with R/C's little sister and the five year olds.
Harro didn't sign any autographs.
Leather pants could have seriously done herself some damage the way she was making her way down to the front-pretty girls only at the fence please!
Courier Ian talks too much.
So as you can see not much....

Well at least you noticed Courier Ian cause I have no idea who he was.

I didn't even notice Kingy in the Admin building, did you see him after you arranged the player badges and fridge magnets?

Kingy's always where the girls are....us girls always stick together, eh Kingy. I think he's after fashion tips...
I'll have to send him the Footscray Beautay One Stop Shop to get the single eyebrow plucked into two! Hehehehehe
Love ya work "Pointer"(oh yeh Kingy was practising his pointing last night)

Courier Ian's luffly. But talk.....

huh waaaaat r u tellin me some otha bitch is wearin leather pants to training too???
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

~Go RiCkY~
You're so fine

HEY SPIDEY!

Did you see Spider E on the cover of the free MX newspaper last night? He was all over the news for an upcoming AFL player spread in Cosmo or Cleo or one of those mags.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Relax, R/C she only wore the pants to training 'cause one of my precious boys was taking her out. On Wednesday she had her v. tight jeans on. I would like to know who she went out with, so if you see her tonight ask her, as I won't be there. For her sake I hope it isn't Ricky.....

Originally posted by Vansrooboys:
Relax, R/C she only wore the pants to training 'cause one of my precious boys was taking her out. On Wednesday she had her v. tight jeans on. I would like to know who she went out with, so if you see her tonight ask her, as I won't be there. For her sake I hope it isn't Ricky.....

Gotta say, she had the coolest boots on tonight, I wanna go and buy a pair!

Spidey now knows who she is, Spidey - did you pick a bitch fight with her and her mother tonight?

Originally posted by Malibu:
Spidey now knows who she is, Spidey - did you pick a bitch fight with her and her mother tonight?

I hope not. I didn't bring the inflatable wading pool and the 300 kilos of jelly.
frown.gif

I did see a chick in leather pants last week at training, but didn't get to see her close-up. She looked about 40 though, and spent the whole session talking to a bloke who looked about 80. The chick wasn't Anna Nicole Smith, was it?

awww yes i saw Spider topless on that paper Malibu in fact i screamed half of Flinders Street station down when i saw it then raided the stand and took like every paper lol awwww mate he is gonna be in CLEO arrrrgh one question but why isn't RiCkY in too
frown.gif
ripped off i think
wink.gif

as for that stupid lady well a little battle of the blondes (peroxides) never hurt noone i think we'll have to roll her for her kool clothes next time
biggrin.gif
ahhh Malibu as for my mate but she was very fired up about it all hehe worried about her dear Shannon i think!

~Go RiCkY~
You're so fine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back