Wednesday's Herald Sun

Remove this Banner Ad

Byron'sShoulder

Senior List
Jun 29, 2001
Did anybody see the editorial in the Herald Sun by Steve Price?

George Bush talking about America was quoted as saying "I'm amazed that there is such misunderstanding of what our country is about, that people would hate us. Like most Americas, I just can't believe it because I know how good we are."

Steve Price follows with "...many of us find Americans a little hard to take.
Some Americans remind me of Wayne Carey and the way Wayne plays football. It's all about chest puffing and pouting and it's very in-your-face. They are strong, aggresive and loud - they are smart alecs.""
"Australians have always had a sneaking admiration for Americans, but none of us actually wants to be one."

What do you reckon? Would Wayne take it as a compliment to be cut down by tall poppy syndrome whilst being complared to a military superpower?

I don't know either way. I do know that it reconfirms my belief that Steve Price is a knob.

I think he is extremely jealous of Wayne and wishes the little nugget body he has was more like Wayne's

Steve Price makes me sick and I can't wait for him to get put in his place by someone one day and he will learn to shut his mouth

Steve Price is short, fat and ugly. He has the sort of attributes that allow lonley heart clubs to make alot of money.

Over the past years Steve Price has bleeped and moaned about AFL players who have participated in finals football but who have not openly sang the National anthem. This year Richmond played finals, but the players did not sing the National Anthem. No comment from Mr Short, Fat and Ugly.

Nature sometimes makes shocking mistakes, Price and USC are obvious examples.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back