#WeDriveAsOne

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah the Horsham petrol stations were packed on the way in. The lady at the counter also took about 7 minutes to serve each person, was terrible...

So good to read how many of you are heading over, fills me with SA Pride.
If anyone has brought over excess Fruchocs, Fritz or Giant Twins, please deliver them to Level 1, Bay M57. I'll swap you for a beer.

We've got a few Riley Knights (white knight) left over....

Well it's what I've been calling them anyways

I'll show myself out

Yeah the Horsham petrol stations were packed on the way in. The lady at the counter also took about 7 minutes to serve each person, was terrible...

2PbYs-1pPH12pQM7wfd6aRXztcy39NpWnWkErJZHcSNtPX0cauaF9NwdKrc9hyGMQ9AuFEr87VpNDMLXdveWCq-jj0TDT4QPSg3zyeA1NWcUfBXuUXg3tAb0Y02v9EFMBFIwSnmO6VeEaLcnWPPoWhpcN9j1iuw=w500-h233-nc

Someone rung SEN earlier today from country Victoria, not sure where, Horsham, Bendigo wherever. He said that there's heaps of people driving over, Adelaide supporters everywhere.
He said "watch out, if the amount of their supporters heading over is any indication of the outcome then there's going to be an upset" words to that effect.

So good to read how many of you are heading over, fills me with SA Pride.
If anyone has brought over excess Fruchocs, Fritz or Giant Twins, please deliver them to Level 1, Bay M57. I'll swap you for a beer.

They handed out Fruchocs at the post-match function one year in Melb :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jealous....
V V Jealous....
:(:(:(:(
If it is ANYTHING like last Sat night .........

fireworks.jpg

Made it to my hotel. Managed to fit my car into the car lift. Almost had a car accident when some numpty swerved into my lane. I saw 3 skin heads riding bicycles, they looked half human, half rat, I thought I was in the film Romper Stomper for a second or two.

Impressive effort to ride over from Davoren Park to Melbourne for the game tonight....:)

To everyone who made the effort and sacrifice to head over for this finals series, thanks for supporting the team on the road.

Now please get home safely and live to support another day!!

Bump!

I really enjoyed this thread driving over two weeks in a row for finals last year.

So who is making the drive over this week? What day/time are you all leaving?

I'm setting off at 4.30am tomorrow morning (Good Friday). Hoping to beat the majority of traffic.

Safe driving for anyone making the trip. :)

Bump!

I really enjoyed this thread driving over two weeks in a row for finals last year.
Thank you for the bump. I drove over for the Bullies game. Left at 7am Saturday morning. parked 400m from gate 3. Walked in as the gates opened and watched a great game. . It was fantastic seeing car after car with Crows scarves from every window and the smiles and fist pumps as you eyed each other.

Was so full of adrenalin we decided to drive straight back. Got into Adelaide at 6am next morning eyes falling out of my head. I would not do it again.

My 15 minutes of fame? Well 1 minute. As Tex is being interviewed after the game , just over his shoulders , way up up in the stands you can see this yobbo waving 2 flags. That was me. :$:oops::p

I will drive over for 2 or 3 games this year. Very impetuous so I cant say which ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back