Wee Girls vs Purple NTTAWWTs banter

Things you expect to happen this Saturday?

• Junktime J0.0sh to kick 10 vs another bottom 4 team

• Priddis to be nicknamed "Tenderloin" after spending all night butchering the ball

• Fyfe to get frequent shoulder rubs from carrying his team so hard

• Pav to exchange his superman cape for a shawl & a blankie to cover his knees

• Tommy Sheridan to s**t his pants as if Cyril is 3 steps behind him

• Chris Mayne to guard space better than anyone since Nick Maxwell

• Josh Hill to demonstrate his auditory gift by hearing footsteps despite 40k screaming fans

• Jack Watts wonders... do both teams get hometown WA umpiring?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll take a "location" bet with you on the outcome of the Hawfs vs Dogs game if you're looking to man up. :cool:
That's brave of you Cheffy, but without Stockholm you'd lose your excuse for being too tight to buy a Cats membership. Also I don't bet with minnows. :D

Any West Coast & Freo fans looking to man up and bet on the outcome with one another? :D

Wooshette Bender_ Probitas_ Keyser Soze Reginald Perrin Mudd JoseMourinho Stronzo
b8b5aa8d3199a12c9a8b7a4240db26bd7c8977210647d3f349e1df8c5ba7071b.jpg

That's brave of you Cheffy, but without Stockholm you'd lose your excuse for being too tight to buy a Cats membership.
Squibb. :$
Also I don't bet with minnows. :D
Or is it more like you've just never won a bet against me..? :cool:

Either way you are both the Hawks bitches.

So indeed everyone is a winner. :thumbsu:
Yup, I swear if the Hawks win it this year the AFL will start losing fans of the sport with all the doubt surrounding their legitimacy. No team should be allowed to be this strong especially with the amount of exers that it scammed off clubs, I bet in the years to come the salary cap breach fines start coming out. No way have the Hawks legally obtained all those exers and I say start the witch hunt now because it would be a shame if they are allowed to get another flag having cheated.

Yup, I swear if the Hawks win it this year the AFL will start losing fans of the sport with all the doubt surrounding their legitimacy. No team should be allowed to be this strong especially with the amount of exers that it scammed off clubs, I bet in the years to come the salary cap breach fines start coming out. No way have the Hawks legally obtained all those exers and I say start the witch hunt now because it would be a shame if they are allowed to get another flag having cheated.
You could have saved that whole rant and just said "yea we are the Hawks bitches". :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I expect some Rule changes by AFL mid-season to prevent Fourthorn.

I expect some Rule changes by AFL mid-season to prevent Fourthorn.
Its not good for any competition to have such a dominant team in it, we got hobbled early on because the VFL thought we were a state side and its pretty obvious now that Hawthorn has become "The Destination" club of the competition. Kudos to Clarko and his team but its time they got hobbled too.

Its not good for any competition to have such a dominant team in it, we got hobbled early on because the VFL thought we were a state side and its pretty obvious now that Hawthorn has become "The Destination" club of the competition. Kudos to Clarko and his team but its time they got hobbled too.
The AFL has tried to apply their equalization/hobbling.
Players, Coaches,Commissioners have all been poached.
Getting squeezed out of Tassie and having to pay a super profits tax.
Hasnt worked so far.

If Fremantle lose this Fremantle are in a crisis, If Fremantle win this once again Western Australian football is in crisis. So what ever happens the world is stuffed.

only stuffed for the Extreme-West-Horshamites.

Back