Week 1 - the other games

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol already articles and discussion on whether Treloars booing was a disgrace.

Since when was it Collingwood's fans responsibility to make another teams player feel comfortable?
Sorry unless it's Luke Hodge or Steve Johnson playing for another club you boo the * out of thst campaigner. Hopefully he crys at halftime and has a shocker.

The booing seems a bit dumb as Treloar was pushed rather than jumping ship (like Scilly or Cameron) but it's being precious to say it's a disgrace. If it keeps up beyond this game when he plays the Pies I'd be surprised.
The situation doesn't matter though, Collingwood fans job is to support there team, if they can stifle Treloar by getting in his head they should. They shouldn't be making him comfy

The situation doesn't matter though, Collingwood fans job is to support there team, if they can stifle Treloar by getting in his head they should. They shouldn't be making him comfy
Given he was still crying about it 3 days ago, it'd be irresponsible of their fans not to try and get in his head.

Well done anyone on sitting through the rest of this game.

I'm going to catch up on the last couple of episodes of your honour I've missed.

I haven't watched 100% of the game but anyone else think Grundy seems way off best form?
I'm the same in that I haven't watched it intently, but I've almost not seen him. He's up against two blokes to be fair, but 2 years ago that didn't matter. Has continued on tonight from his form last season, which is a massive concern for them.

Pies look ordinary. Buckley is a dead man walking with that list.

Tim English developing into a very good player.
Without Eddie there Buckley's got no protection anymore. If pies miss finals they'll make a massive play for Clarkson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without Eddie there Buckley's got no protection anymore. If pies miss finals they'll make a massive play for Clarkson.
Pies are more than a Clarko away.

I don't agree with this

Since 2016 pies have finished 13, 3rd, GF, 8th.
Dogs have finished 10,13,7,7

Only difference in the coaches is Sheed kicks the goal of the century in a GF.

I haven't watched 100% of the game but anyone else think Grundy seems way off best form?
He's terrible, if I ever hear somebody compare him to Gawn again I'm gonna be sick.

Pies are more than a Clarko away.
Sam Mitchell is their VFL coach right? If they are looking at Clarko system, maybe someone like that might be useful? More useful for the medium to longer term anyway

I don't agree with this

Since 2016 pies have finished 13, 3rd, GF, 8th.
Dogs have finished 10,13,7,7

Only difference in the coaches is Sheed kicks the goal of the century in a GF.
Dogs peaked at the right time and fluked a flag well before they were ready. They were smart enough not to rest on their laurels and have added a heap to their list since then.

Pies have wasted a few years of their premiership window and don't look close to getting back to their 2018 level.

Reckon Clarkson's as likely to leave Hawthorn now as ever and it will probably be a bit of a bidding war come the year's end.

The booing seems a bit dumb as Treloar was pushed rather than jumping ship (like Scilly or Cameron) but it's being precious to say it's a disgrace. If it keeps up beyond this game when he plays the Pies I'd be surprised.
After witnessing pies supporters boo David Neitz in his 300th game nothing surprises me about them.

After witnessing pies supporters boo David Neitz in his 300th game nothing surprises me about them.
Was bound to happen when the collective IQ of the crowd was in single figures.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back