Week 1 - the other games

Remove this Banner Ad

Was just thinking about that player Harrison Jones every time he took a shot at goal the commentators would always mentioned how he barracked for Essendon as a kid and he just kept on missing. Hamish was the worse I reckon it was his 4th set shot and he sounded so desperate to get the grab. We get it he's a bomber supporter stfu now.

lol Essendon! Made my weekend them losing like that and Geelong losing to Adelaide! Bloody brilliant! Carlton losing to Richmond is always good too. This round is proving to be brilliant!

How ******* annoying, Adelaide plunge into crisis have a single bad seasons then knock off the grand finalists round 1. If we had plunged into that Adelaide crisis we would be at the bottom for a decade ( again)
Let's see how many wind they get over the next 20 weeks before deciding they're fixed.

The rules being what they are it shouldn't matter. Choosing to bump is a risk no matter what.
I understand why he gets 2-3 weeks. Probably 3.

But isn't a bit ****ed that very potentially another incident like that happens and the guy who bumps is actually the one who goes unconscious in the head knock while the bloke who gets bumped walks away.

Do you still suspend the unconscious bloke? Bit silly when it's clearly an accident.

I understand why he gets 2-3 weeks. Probably 3.

But isn't a bit f’ed that very potentially another incident like that happens and the guy who bumps is actually the one who goes unconscious in the head knock while the bloke who gets bumped walks away.

Do you still suspend the unconscious bloke? Bit silly when it's clearly an accident.

Agree. I *ing hate Dangerfield but it is so stiff he will get weeks for this.

Wonder if we’ll get another upset today? Going to be very interesting watching gws vs saints.

Agree. I f*n hate Dangerfield but it is so stiff he will get weeks for this.

Wonder if we’ll get another upset today? Going to be very interesting watching gws vs saints.
Yeah he's a flog but not a ******* hope in hell he was thinking s**t yeah can't wait break me own jaw on this campaigners head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank god Dom Tyson isnt on our list anymore

Remove this Banner Ad

Back