Prediction Week 2 Finals predictions.

Who wins these semi-finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

There's two teams that deserve flag favouritism, Swans and Cats.

All the other teams are still very dangerous though.

Pies V Freo, line ball, think many here under rate the dockers.

Pies by 5 (only coz I want the win)

Dees V Lions, again line ball, not so certain it'll be a smashing of the lions like last time. Fages will have to tweak their game though.

Dees by a smidgen, less than two goals.

Not too sure how to read the Pies/Freo game but agree with Aristotle Pickett re the Dees. Combined winning margin of 122 against the Lions this year. Dees have actually won the last 4 against them.
Yeah I know. But I just get the feeling they might not dominate the midfield this time, and might have some headaches in defence.

Yeah I know. But I just get the feeling they might not dominate the midfield this time, and might have some headaches in defence.
No disrespect intended, but they fell over the line against a 7th placed Tigers. I think Dees will make easy work of them at the ‘G.

You'd think pies should win, but then.. apart from earlier this year in perth; freo have done very well v pies in recent times. We havent beaten them since 2018 in melbourne. So I think its 50/50 especially without Adams, our best clearance player.

MCG. Dees should beat Lions. Even with Petracca on one foot. Lions struggle to defend, where Dees defence is very good.

Expecting two rather one-sided affairs after such a cracking first week of finals, with Freo a better chance of causing an upset than Brisbane, in part because Pies don't seem to put teams away (they're close matches and anything can happen) and because Melbourne only just recently pantsed Brissy up there on their own ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prediction: Freo's defence to be too stingy for the Pies forward line and the whole Demons outfit to be in tears after the final siren🤣

I think Dees will beat Brisbane, there was a massive difference in pressure between Bris vs Rich and Syd vs Dees, and Dee's have had the Lions measure all year, hard to see that changing.

Reckon the Pies will beat Freo too, looked very good vs Geelong, however definitely think Freo are in with a shot if they are on from the start.

Lions will beat Dees. Zorko will make that whole fairy team cry.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Back