Week 2 Finals Tips and Crowd Expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

Noooooooooooooooo

The Richmond board has already arranged for Otto to come and ring his bell again, don't let is down :( it won't be the same with you!!
Do you seriously expect Geelong to score enough points to outscore WCE? I can't see it...

Do you seriously expect Geelong to score enough points to outscore WCE? I can't see it...

Depends, are you planning to have a ruckman this week?

(Banter aside, wtf was that decision? We can't even bag you fans on it because it baffled you too)

Tassie are not in! There is no "we" with Geelong supporters, they're like sheep down there. I can't follow any other deadbeat footy team in Melbourne and i'm bored with Geelong's return to the acceptance of mediocrity ...

It's funny that the minor premiers can be described as mediocre.

It's funny that the minor premiers can be described as mediocre.
It's been a dramatic fall since the mid season BYE, but mediocrity set in and Scott has not been able to hold it back. Cats are better than West Coast and Collingwood, they shouldn't be in this position and it looks like they are out in straight sets. this will be some review

Geelong by 48 points. 71,000 @ MCG

Lions by 2 points. 28,000 @ GABBA

Very few teams that finish in top 4 go out in straight sets. I think Geelong can go all the way and I’m predicting a Geelong and Collingwood granny.

Very few teams that finish in top 4 go out in straight sets. I think Geelong can go all the way and I’m predicting a Geelong and Collingwood granny.

Usually yes, but WC aren't your average 5th placed team either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like your thinking, but I don't respect it. We should beat WC but we won't get past Richmond.

Cats 44pts 68k
Lions 21pts 37k

Coasters easy 30pts
Lions tight early till GWS goes over the top lions by 29

Remove this Banner Ad

Back