Week 2 of Finals Tips and Crowd Expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn 12 (Much has changed since... but Hawthorn made Melbourne look abysmal after Quarter Time in their game during the year... I can't see Clarkson & the Hawks going out again in straight sets for the second time in a row after 2016. Melbourne should be rapt with what they've achieved so far but it ends here)

GWS 6 (They will be used to playing big finals away from home by now and their experience against Richmond at the MCG last year will prove very handy. Not to mention they know what it takes to beat Collingwood at the MCG this year. Still the most talented list in it, even with injuries)

I hope they are better games for the neutrals.

Only the Pies vs Eagles games lived up to the hype. Rest were pretty bleh.

Melbourne

Collingwood

The Perth factor will play it's part in the onfield work. Can't see every Pies fan wanting to turn up Saturday night either.
We'll see I guess. I dont claim to be an expert on Melbourne club goings on. Our numbers will be small, so it's all about them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If both these games don't get over 90k then something is wrong.

Melbourne and Geelong got over 90k and there are way more Hawks supporters, especially around metro Melbourne.

Collingwood have a super large membership and supporter base and should be able to somewhat replicate the cauldron that Richmond inflicted onto the Giants in last year's prelim, especially considering it's the pies first home final in a while.

Hawthorn by 10points
Collingwood by 1 point

Remove this Banner Ad

Back