Podcast Weekly North Melbourne Podcast: The Stern Look

Shinboner/Villian of the Week

• Total voters
I thought I might have been suspended from all podcast activities after my last "performance", good to have it confirmed.
Lounge lizard is suspended until he becomes a bf mod.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I could have a shot but I am in Perth?

I thought I might have been suspended from all podcast activities after my last "performance", good to have it confirmed.
Seriously though, you're not banned from it, maybe just turn it down a little, otherwise there will be no opp. posters willing to jump on as guests.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Le Grille

Cancelled
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's mainly for background noise and audio quality.

Even just a basic mic and headphones would work.

Could I use Iphone headphones? With the mic built in?

Could I use Iphone headphones? With the mic built in?
That will work. The main problem with the built in mic is when you're not using headphones it creates an echo because the same device is being used as a speaker and microphone. Just mute your mic when you're not speaking (K4E can explain how to do this if not sure) to reduce background noise

Le Grille

Cancelled
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Le Grille

Cancelled
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
That will work. The main problem with the built in mic is when you're not using headphones it creates an echo because the same device is being used as a speaker and microphone. Just mute your mic when you're not speaking (K4E can explain how to do this if not sure) to reduce background noise

Sure, tips on the muting would be appreciated.

Sure, tips on the muting would be appreciated.
If you have Skype on your phone call in and talk into it like a normal call.
That's what I do to get away to the quiet area of the house.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Le Grille

Cancelled
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Was good fun, thanks guys!

Le Grille

Cancelled
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Phillyroo LOL at the I was running up and down the aisle and all the non playing players were sitting there staring with their mouths open.

If that happened the way I imagined it, that would have been hilarious. Painted such a vivid picture.

Back