Podcast Weekly North Melbourne Podcast: The Stern Look

Shinboner/Villian of the Week

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What is everyone's preference, a season rap podcast next week and then a trade one the following week or just combine the two during the first week of trade month?

Two.

One of the season....and can you actually reflect on the performance of the Board across the year...the Board is where your listeners come from and you treat us like a bunch of twits you'd rather not talk about.

The other one should be about Christmas presents you want because Trade week has all the hall marks of a cluster * of epic proportions.

You want to listen?
Sure thing!

Two.

One of the season....and can you actually reflect on the performance of the Board across the year...the Board is where your listeners come from and you treat us like a bunch of twits you'd rather not talk about.

The other one should be about Christmas presents you want because Trade week has all the hall marks of a cluster **** of epic proportions.

Excellent points Gasometer

If anyone wants to jump onto either shows, just let me know. I am also doing the AFL main board podcast this week as well, so the review will probably be on a Thursday night and up by Friday early afternoon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably 2 podcasts, but I'd prefer one after the trade period finished, rather than in the heart of it. Unless it's not feasible
A full trade rap is a definite, although I am more than happy to do one at the end of the first (few days) week of trading.

s**t this Thursday? I'll have to opt out out as the wifes dad is down from Sydney so I have no doubt we will be doing other s**t :(
I'm pretty flexible about the day tbh Quiv, Tuesday/Wednesday I can't commit to and is rather short notice anyway. It's just usually normal people usually have fun on Friday and Saturday nights rather than doing podcasts for Gaso to abuse you afterwards, because you forgot one of his nonsensical questions.;)

I'm still waiting for a Gaso podcast debut, it's got to happen one day.

I'm pretty flexible about the day tbh Quiv, Tuesday/Wednesday I can't commit to and is rather short notice anyway. It's just usually normal people usually have fun on Friday and Saturday nights rather than doing podcasts for Gaso to abuse you afterwards, because you forgot one of his nonsensical questions.;)

I'm still waiting for a Gaso podcast debut, it's got to happen one day.
They're actually get in tomorrow and are here awll week, so this whole week is ruled out for me.

They're actually get in tomorrow and are here awll week, so this whole week is ruled out for me.
Unless you want to do it tonight, but that's a bit short notice for yourself and everyone.

Contrare....contrare...

Both discomute and I both asked sensible questions prior to Radadelaide.

I even said to the Taxi Driver, 'stream this in the car to the hotel in your Camry Hybrid and you will hear some great questions.'

Nekminit Air Jordan.

I'm still waiting for my notepad and pen to arrive;).

Where do you think the improvement will come from next season (if we are to improve)?

Who/what do you tip to be a surprise for the club next season (both good and bad)?

How big of a factor is 'having Etihad as a ground' for recruiting players in the draft period?

Was going balls-out for a flag this year:

A. The right strategy and we were unlucky (with injuries, etc)
B. The right strategy but poorly executed, or
C. The wrong strategy?

Back