Podcast Weekly North Melbourne Podcast: The Stern Look

Shinboner/Villian of the Week

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello all. Long time listener first time caller just won a 1000 clams (Tim Rogers song reference). Starting here because I have enjoyed your podcasts that have come up in the past. I'm local to the ground. Grand father played juniors when his grades at the Catholic school were good enough for him to play. Morbid fear of nuns for life. Love the club. Had no choice really. Extended family all do. Slept on Arden street oval after the 96 flag.

For the listeners this is the graph I was talking about at around the 19-20 min mark
n3LWrDE.png

If you have any feedback about this year's podcasts or anything you want included in the trade podcast, let me know either here or via PM if you prefer/like.

All jokes aside...thank you to all involved across the whole year...whether it be mowing the lawn and listening...driving to a game....or sitting on the verandah...you all do a superb effort.

The amount of time and effort is appreciated.

If you have any feedback about this year's podcasts or anything you want included in the trade podcast, let me know either here or via PM if you prefer/like.
Here's my feedback, Kangaroos4eva (and all other NM BF boarders who appeared on the show or help out in other ways):

The podcasts are terrific. Really enjoy hearing some detailed discussion by people who know a lot about the game and this club (not to mention the guests from other clubs who provide a very good contribution too).

I like how you get a range of perspectives and not everybody is singing from the same sheet. (Sounds a bit like another Forum that we all know and love ...)

It's become a bit of a staple for listening on the car bluetooth as I drop No 1 daughter to her work at 5pm of a Saturday. (Previously it was Dad's favourite and really quite hilarious listening game of "Guess the 80s band or singer" but that has been well & truly gazumped by the NM Podcast.) Her brother and little sister miss out that way though, so we might need to work out a different setup for the future.

So thanks heaps guys - looking forward to another season of listening in 2017.

Here's my feedback, Kangaroos4eva (and all other NM BF boarders who appeared on the show or help out in other ways):

The podcasts are terrific. Really enjoy hearing some detailed discussion by people who know a lot about the game and this club (not to mention the guests from other clubs who provide a very good contribution too).

I like how you get a range of perspectives and not everybody is singing from the same sheet. (Sounds a bit like another Forum that we all know and love ...)

It's become a bit of a staple for listening on the car bluetooth as I drop No 1 daughter to her work at 5pm of a Saturday. (Previously it was Dad's favourite and really quite hilarious listening game of "Guess the 80s band or singer" but that has been well & truly gazumped by the NM Podcast.) Her brother and little sister miss out that way though, so we might need to work out a different setup for the future.

So thanks heaps guys - looking forward to another season of listening in 2017.
So the swearing needs to stop then... haha

Thanks K4E for all your efforts, has been a super year on the podcast. I appreciated the opportunity to come on a few times, and apologise for hogging the talk time when I did.

Yup great episode thanks guys. Personally I don't think it's a coincidence that the MCG crowd seem to attract most of the quality free agents.

I guess my only feedback is to get the questions sorted. However you do it, don't forget the ones that have been asked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks everyone for the entertainment all season, it was the highlight after the first half.

On a serious note, thread is stuck on page 68. Zondor would be disappointed.

Thanks everyone for the entertainment all season, it was the highlight after the first half.

On a serious note, thread is stuck on page 68. Zondor would be disappointed.
Touche. We must fix this

Any draft/trading questions for the Ahern Look trade podcast?
I know it's not 100% North related but...

If you were in Hawthorn's position would you give up Sam Mitchell, Jordan Lewis and the entire 2016 draft (essentially) for Jaeger O'meara

I've looked into my crystal ball for the 2020 season. One of our recruits (Ahren, Williams, Hrovat) won the Syd Barker. Which one and why?

One of them never played a senior game for us. Which one and why?

It should be up by no later than Friday and it will be the last for the year.

Then the podcast won't be back to next pre-season with a preview of the season proper.

Back