Podcast Weekly North Melbourne Podcast: The Stern Look

Shinboner/Villian of the Week

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

My highlight was Nate7 telling the world about his football skills on every stadium in the country.

That's because someone made it worse than it could have ever been.
Yeah that is a fair call.
Without trying to offend anyone, I think it's clear that you are the man to host mate... Nate7 is better suited as a contributor. As always I loved being on and talking North Melbourne with fellow likeminded addicts is always a pleasure. Can I suggest Marksup as a guest in the next couple of weeks? He is a beauty, works in the media industry and is trecking from SA this week for the Good Friday game.

Last edited:
Without trying to offend anyone, I think it's clear that you are the man to host mate... Nate7 is better suited as a contributor. As always I loved being on and talking North Melbourne with fellow likeminded addicts is always a pleasure. Can I suggest Marksup as a guest in the next couple of weeks? He is a beauty, works in the media industry and is freckling from SA this week for the Good Friday game.
Good bloke is marksup, happy to have him on.

A dog's guest is being organised, not 100% who yet.

Without trying to offend anyone, I think it's clear that you are the man to host mate... Nate7 is better suited as a contributor. As always I loved being on and talking North Melbourne with fellow likeminded addicts is always a pleasure. Can I suggest Marksup as a guest in the next couple of weeks? He is a beauty, works in the media industry and is trecking from SA this week for the Good Friday game.
Good bloke is marksup, happy to have him on.

A dog's guest is being organised, not 100% who yet.

Will be keen lads, haven't been as active on here since working full time, but still as passionate about the Roos as ever. Footy training restricts me as to what weeks I can do it but got a few byes so I'll let you know.

So keen for this week, nothing to lose on the big stage, should be good!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In honour of Nate's wonderful turn of phrase last week can I suggest a "what grinds your goat" segment each week?

This sounds interesting . I will start listening .:) Good idea?

If you like north, you'll like this.

Usually quite tasteful and well mannered.

Shatttered! Any chance you could get episodes uploaded to the official podcast medium again? The last Episode listed is the 2016 outtakes.

Thanks maaaaate!
I have been uploading to iTunes, let me summon Chief to see what the issue is.

That's a shame. Was refreshing my iTunes several times last night and today in case the problem was my own lack of technical expertise.

No doubt jim boy is da man to solve these kinds of issues.

For now though (10.08pm Fri, Perth time) it's just me, the keyboard, and the red wine ...

Back