Podcast Weekly North Melbourne Podcast: The Stern Look

Shinboner/Villian of the Week

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Good show guys. Thanks for answering my questions. Just to GN80's point, I wasn't suggesting we trade Goldy at all. More how we handle the balance of workload between these two. I am firmly in the camp of not trading our best player

Good show guys. Thanks for answering my questions. Just to GN80's point, I wasn't suggesting we trade Goldy at all. More how we handle the balance of workload between these two. I am firmly in the camp of not trading our best player

Yeah when I heard that back I saw the trade Goldy one (not yours) and tried, in an amateur way to link the two. Im in the not trading Goldy team.

Looking at our next premiership window, exploring trading Goldy now for a quality young mid that complements our group coming through and can get his 20 possies and hit targets is due diligence. I agree that we don't trade if the right offer isn't there, but we should at least explore it.

Looking at our next premiership window, exploring trading Goldy now for a quality young mid that complements our group coming through and can get his 20 possies and hit targets is due diligence. I agree that we don't trade if the right offer isn't there, but we should at least explore it.
That's not the types of deals people are discussing though. Every time his name is brought up someone says he's "not worth much at his age" and the suggestions brought up are talking about trading him for pick 25-35 which would be madness IMO

That's not the types of deals people are discussing though. Every time his name is brought up someone says he's "not worth much at his age" and the suggestions brought up are talking about trading him for pick 25-35 which would be madness IMO
Goldy goes on to have a good season and we measure talk vs reality. We only trade for the right deal or not at all, but we should test the quality big man currency in the market.

Was the boards reaction to the loss on Saturday night justified? Should some hang their heads in shame for the crap they wrote about our boys? Does TennisPlayerAndy bathe in his tears daily?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sitting in the pocket watching Saturday nights game, whilst Lindsay had a shocker his chasing and effort was still miles above any others in the forward line.

To me it appeared that it may have been a case of misguided effort.

Two questions: 1) Who would replace that if he was/is dropped? 2) Should Lindsay change his style when things are not coming off? EG When he is having a shocker should he change to more of a crumbing type and using his repeat efforts to be at the foot of the every pack as opposed to going for marks (clearly) this would need to be communicated to all of the players so there would be changes in leading patterns.

Was the boards reaction to the loss on Saturday night justified? Should some hang their heads in shame for the crap they wrote about our boys? Does TennisPlayerAndy bathe in his tears daily?

Has phillyroo ever thought critically and made negative comment in his life?

Or is everything rainbows, butterflies and buttercups?

Back