Podcast Weekly North Melbourne Podcast: The Stern Look

Shinboner/Villian of the Week

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Good job.

Would be nice to get more good discussions going, like the fade out chat, was good.

The hard thing (from my limited experience) is that we can't see each other so you can't really que when you want to speak. I found it was hard to get a natural conversation going because it's hard to tell if someone had finished talking so you end up interrupting or talking over them.

There must be a trick to it though because they do it on radio all the time.

The hard thing (from my limited experience) is that we can't see each other so you can't really que when you want to speak. I found it was hard to get a natural conversation going because it's hard to tell if someone had finished talking so you end up interrupting or talking over them.

There must be a trick to it though because they do it on radio all the time.
True, although it is much improved on last season. Having on new podcaster a or ones that have not been on for a while affects cues.

Radio is good because they sit across from each other.

Can I just ask about this? I usually have a podcast going in one ear at work, but this one I couldn't listen to properly because Kangaroos4eva was only in the left ear. It seems weird, no other podcasts I listen to do that?
I'd imagine its simply a case of K4E forgetting to save it as mono.

Can I just ask about this? I usually have a podcast going in one ear at work, but this one I couldn't listen to properly because Kangaroos4eva was only in the left ear. It seems weird, no other podcasts I listen to do that?
Yeah, it's happened a couple of times that K4 has just been in the left channel and the others in the right. Like Quiv said, probably a forgotten step in his workflow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd imagine its simply a case of K4E forgetting to save it as mono.

Yeah, it's happened a couple of times that K4 has just been in the left channel and the others in the right. Like Quiv said, probably a forgotten step in his workflow.
How much are we paying this bloke? Is there anyone in the magoos pushing for his spot?

Reeks of a laconic attitude to me. :thumbsdown:

New computer and recorder (which recorded in stereo). Easily rectified.

Back