Podcast Weekly North Melbourne Podcast: The Stern Look

Shinboner/Villian of the Week

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If you guys need me for a podcast, just PM me. I will see how I am going that Thursday. Always happy to help.

Don't be worried mate, the little drama queen bitch tried to make way more of it than it was.

Well I thought that initially, but I was just pissed off and shot it through without thinking.

Don't be worried mate, the little drama queen bitch tried to make way more of it than it was.
"Wa wa wa, he personally attacked me and my father".

Sook it up Sam, the afl is chock full of nepotism and you didn't get your job based on raw ability alone.

"Wa wa wa, he personally attacked me and my father".

Sook it up Sam, the afl is chock full of nepotism and you didn't get your job based on raw ability alone.

Yep, and he tweeted it so his fans would fight the fight for him, the bloody wuss! Chillax GN.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, and he tweeted it so his fans would fight the fight for him, the bloody wuss! Chillax GN.

The sooking by Daisy Pearce was laughable, you don't need your father's help (outside conception) to get a gig as an AFL footballer, but you often do need 'other' help get a high level and visible media job in area such as Australian sports journalism, AFL more than most other sports, if you don't have the talent to make it there on merit.

Lost a lot of respect for her there.

Last edited:
Same question then. What did he do?
Mick Gatto interview about *.

While we would have thought security was a bit tighter for someone in the er, mediation business, The Footy Show“exclusive” interview seemed like a free-for-all with plenty of Gatto’s inked-up mates watching.

15 Minutes of Fame website creator Tony Sheahan also found himself in the room and — like any newshound — took an interest, to which Newman later took umbrage after the video emerged on the Herald Sun website beating The Footy Show to the punch. All’s fair in love and breaking stories, but not so for Newman, who unleashed an explosive message — following it up with name-checking Sheahan on air during The Footy Showpremiere.

Newman pointed to the camera and called Sheahan a “piece of s---” not once but twice. Game on!

The sooking by Daisy Pearce was laughable, you don't need your father's help (outside conception) to get a gig as an AFL footballer, but you often do need 'other' help get a high level and visible media job in area such as Australian sports journalism, AFL more than most other sports, if you don't have the talent to make it there on merit.

Lost a lot of respect for her there.

It was bizarre. Daisy walked onto a TV set because she was a footballer, and was better than 90% of journalists there. And she thinks this is merits based? Without the AFL womens league, she would not be commentating, which would be a travesty because she is so good at it.

Yeah I agree that quote of hers made me lose a lot of respect for her. Also I can't believe that was you Le Grille

It was bizarre. Daisy walked onto a TV set because she was a footballer, and was better than 90% of journalists there. And she thinks this is merits based? Without the AFL womens league, she would not be commentating, which would be a travesty because she is so good at it.

Yeah I agree that quote of hers made me lose a lot of respect for her. Also I can't believe that was you Le Grille

How do you mean you can't believe it was me? I assure you I am that stupid to think that a tweet like that would bring anything good.

How do you mean you can't believe it was me? I assure you I am that stupid to think that a tweet like that would bring anything good.

Haha. Ever since I was kid reading a 21 year old Shaq's book where he complained when people inferred he was only good because of his size and strength and that "if I was 6 foot I would have worked hard to become the best 6 foot player on the planet" (which is a ridiculous statement) I have been fascinated in successful people's complete delusion that their work ethic is solely responsible for their success.

Back