thedank

Senior List
Mar 2, 2019
Meth City
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Perth
Even off the field the club still finds a way to kick you in the nuts, i was enjoying today until i opened this thread. @@@@

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Unpopular opinion, whilst we need KPFs to stand up if we keep delivering the ball like we did last year it won't matter who is down there. We can still make a strong start to the year assuming no more injuries to key players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheCount

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Even off the field the club still finds a way to kick you in the nuts, i was enjoying today until i opened this thread. @@@@
If it helps, I've had an absolute campaigner of a day, so this has really topped it off nicely.

I reckon give Rosman a crack down forward early. TMac, Jackson and Rosman as talls is a different look.

Daemon

All Australian
Apr 1, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
FFS I KNEW IT! I told you all in the other thread, next up Gawns arms are falling off, and Petracca breaks a leg falling down the stairs.

Daemon

All Australian
Apr 1, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Unpopular opinion, whilst we need KPFs to stand up if we keep delivering the ball like we did last year it won't matter who is down there. We can still make a strong start to the year assuming no more injuries to key players.
With all due respect, you are utterly delusional.

Crusty Demon

Premiership Player
Sep 20, 2009
Ferntree Gully
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Forward line looks a shambles again for Round 1. TMac looks fit. Fingers crossed he has a bigger resurrection than JC. Where's Petty at? Might need him too. Might be time for Fritta to start kicking it through those big sticks instead of to the side of them. Kozzy to kick 10 in the 1st half and shut us all up...

Gysberts2Bate

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
#mosquitofleet

This is worse than the Brown news lmfao. Just throw this whole club away.

What’s left? Jackson, TMac, Petty, M Brown and I guess Fritsch, none of whom inspire much confidence as a front man. The first three all coming off long layoffs in 2020 as well. Trac’s going to have to play more forward time.

v curious to see who they line up in R1 now, and if this improves the chances of Bowey and Laurie starting. Could potentially be an extremely young side with those two, Kossie, Rivers, Jackson, Spargo and Petty

Last edited:

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
#mosquitofleet

This is worse than the Brown news lmfao. Just throw this whole club away.

What’s left? Jackson, TMac, Petty, M Brown and I guess Fritsch, none of whom inspire much confidence as a front man. The first three all coming off long layoffs in 2020 as well. Trac’s going to have to play more forward time.

v curious to see who they line up in R1 now, and if this improves the chances of Bowey and Laurie starting. Could potentially be an extremely young side with those two, Kossie, Rivers, Jackson, Spargo and Petty
TMac, MBrown & Fritsch isn't that bad

Fritsch could be a ******* star if he learns to kick straight

Remove this Banner Ad