Weideman out for 10–12 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Even off the field the club still finds a way to kick you in the nuts, i was enjoying today until i opened this thread. @@@@

Unpopular opinion, whilst we need KPFs to stand up if we keep delivering the ball like we did last year it won't matter who is down there. We can still make a strong start to the year assuming no more injuries to key players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even off the field the club still finds a way to kick you in the nuts, i was enjoying today until i opened this thread. @@@@
If it helps, I've had an absolute campaigner of a day, so this has really topped it off nicely.

I reckon give Rosman a crack down forward early. TMac, Jackson and Rosman as talls is a different look.

Petracca and Oliver rotating FF :hearteyes:
Tmac back to 2018 form
Jackson breaks out earlier than expected and becomes one of the best players ever.
Who needs Brown and Weed?

Forward line looks a shambles again for Round 1. TMac looks fit. Fingers crossed he has a bigger resurrection than JC. Where's Petty at? Might need him too. Might be time for Fritta to start kicking it through those big sticks instead of to the side of them. Kozzy to kick 10 in the 1st half and shut us all up...

#mosquitofleet

This is worse than the Brown news lmfao. Just throw this whole club away.

What’s left? Jackson, TMac, Petty, M Brown and I guess Fritsch, none of whom inspire much confidence as a front man. The first three all coming off long layoffs in 2020 as well. Trac’s going to have to play more forward time.

v curious to see who they line up in R1 now, and if this improves the chances of Bowey and Laurie starting. Could potentially be an extremely young side with those two, Kossie, Rivers, Jackson, Spargo and Petty

Last edited:
#mosquitofleet

This is worse than the Brown news lmfao. Just throw this whole club away.

What’s left? Jackson, TMac, Petty, M Brown and I guess Fritsch, none of whom inspire much confidence as a front man. The first three all coming off long layoffs in 2020 as well. Trac’s going to have to play more forward time.

v curious to see who they line up in R1 now, and if this improves the chances of Bowey and Laurie starting. Could potentially be an extremely young side with those two, Kossie, Rivers, Jackson, Spargo and Petty
TMac, MBrown & Fritsch isn't that bad

Fritsch could be a ******* star if he learns to kick straight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back