weight loss supplements

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats the most effective best weight loss supplement you would recommend. Thank you

The 2 main supplements people use are EC stack (ephedrine/caffeine) or yohimbine.

Both are illegal in Australia and are also illegal to import.

Everything else you buy will just be a rip and not really work.

Best bet is simply to count calories and get your diet in order.

• Banned
The 2 main supplements people use are EC stack (ephedrine/caffeine) or yohimbine.

Both are illegal in Australia and are also illegal to import.

Everything else you buy will just be a rip and not really work.

Best bet is simply to count calories and get your diet in order.

Well that was no use. So you are saying NO pill or supplement work??

Well that was no use. So you are saying NO pill or supplement work??

Yes that's exactly what i'm saying. Unless you are in the US/canada there are no magic pills. And even if you take them it still requires a good diet.

If you get your diet in order, you should be able to drop weight no problems.

Last year i was 92kg. Started weight training 4 times per week and calorie counting/eating healthy in mid January.

Got back to 80kg on 9th June - so around 5 months.

By October i'd dropped to 70kg, so another 4 months.

If you have dedication and put your mind to it, losing weight is easy.

True, I dropped from 76-71kg's in 2 weeks.

Good excercise and eat basically three meals a day, even they can be large as long as they are healthy.

It's not that hard (and I'm not trying to sound like a dick), just requires some self discipline.

A couple of maybe obvious tips are;

1. Stop snacking if you do, especially quick energy type snacking ie. biscuits, chocolate
2. Eat more fruit
3. Eat more protein
4. Don't try to over do it. Break-up exercise into sets. Core, Cardio, Weights.. and do maybe 6 sets a week (ie. 2 of each)over 3-4 days.

There is an option, my mates Mum's company actually. My mate dropped 7kg's in about three months using them, and he rarely exercises.

I'll look it up for you, but I recommend exercise.

I never use and nor recommend any weight loss supplement for the body weight reduction.
I mostly prefer to natural ways of weight loss such as exercising and diet for the effective weight loss without any side effects.
Omega 3 is effective to some extent for the body fat burn and weight loss.

Finally a spammer who can put a half decent sentence together!

Has any here used the Craze preworkout supplement? If so, do you recommend it?
Since I got put on "The One" nothing else feels like it does anything for me. BEst i've had I reckon

Best preworkout is ephedrine/caffeine though doubt it is easy to get for most.

Those pre workouts are a waste IMO. Most people I see who drink them have no intensity in their training to start with or are following a routine which doesn't warrant them. Wasting money. In any event, an espresso or two will give you the kick up your arse you need to get going. That's my two cents.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best preworkout is ephedrine/caffeine though doubt it is easy to get for most.

Those pre workouts are a waste IMO. Most people I see who drink them have no intensity in their training to start with or are following a routine which doesn't warrant them. Wasting money. In any event, an espresso or two will give you the kick up your arse you need to get going. That's my two cents.
I take it for the creatine and caffeine, works for me. Each to their own

I'd much prefer to take that, than s**t that's been banned here for years (even accounting for our over the top custom laws)

I take it for the creatine and caffeine, works for me. Each to their own

I'd much prefer to take that, than s**t that's been banned here for years (even accounting for our over the top custom laws)

Each to their own for sure, as I said it's just my view on things.

There used to be a product called DMAA which I think has been banned. It was also known as geranium extract and it was found in pre-workout sups like Jack3d etc. It was essentially an amphetamine (which are used to make "diet" pills") If you can get your hands on it, you won't feel like eating. Not that long ago bulk nutrients used to sell it by the kg!

Apparently green tea extract and hydroxycitric acid are all the rage but having not tried either, I am not sure how well they work. Maybe you could give Steven Dank a call…

;)

There used to be a product called DMAA which I think has been banned. It was also known as geranium extract and it was found in pre-workout sups like Jack3d etc. It was essentially an amphetamine (which are used to make "diet" pills") If you can get your hands on it, you won't feel like eating. Not that long ago bulk nutrients used to sell it by the kg!

Apparently green tea extract and hydroxycitric acid are all the rage but having not tried either, I am not sure how well they work. Maybe you could give Steven Dank a call…

;)

Very good stuff.

I picked up a 25g pouch from BN before they had to stop selling it - Lasted ages!

Would it be good to take weight loss supplements? Does it have any side effects? I never used one so I am not very sure about it.

Only ones which work require prescription (i.e. ephedrine/caffeine stack) or are illegal (i.e. cutting steroids).

Clean up your diet and tailor your routine to your goals.

Whats the most effective best weight loss supplement you would recommended. Thank you
Eat mainly whole-foods (mostly plant based), and do/get regular "movement" (exercise), daily exercise is natural and recommended.

But u actually have to work towards losing weight... There's no weight loss supplement or magic pill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back