Strength Weight Training: Anything and Everything II

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you see Blaine Sumner’s comment on Kelly’s post?
Would surprise me at all if the IPF tried slapping him with a ban (if someone in PA under Wilks said what he did they’d probably disappear never to be heard or again lol).

Generally I think doping in a tested PL fed is stupid (due to the plethora of other, untested, feds) but if you’re a high profile lifter you’re asking for trouble.
No one would give a **** if you didn’t have a social media account, and unless he’s deleted all his info off of his IG it doesn’t look like Kelly was really gaining much by having 35,000 followers.
Ah well, I expect Markos will send him an email shortly about Big Dogs if he hasn’t already haha.
I thought they had already banned him? Couldn’t compete at worlds. Yeah I saw Sumner’s comment, as if he’s not juicing as well though. All of them are.

Hope so! Big dogs is gonna be massive.

Aeglos

Cancelled
Sep 27, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Riverpigs
I thought they had already banned him? Couldn’t compete at worlds. Yeah I saw Sumner’s comment, as if he’s not juicing as well though. All of them are.

Hope so! Big dogs is gonna be massive.

It was only raw worlds yeah?
Sumner is only doing single ply now AFAIK

SHAKESPEARE

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 21, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Smashed my back yesterday. Felt good to not follow someone elses routine and really hit my favourites hard.

Lower back pinged with my poor deadlift form, but happy with it. Today is leg day and im looking forward to a couple of exotic new exercises i have seen in IG

Smashed my back yesterday. Felt good to not follow someone elses routine and really hit my favourites hard.

Lower back pinged with my poor deadlift form, but happy with it. Today is leg day and im looking forward to a couple of exotic new exercises i have seen in IG
I’d try and give yourself a day between deadlifts and leg day.

SHAKESPEARE

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 21, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I’d go deadlifts, bench, squats/legs personally.
I am a fan of this split. I enjoy the workouts and doing everything twice a week.

When i hit my target of 75-80kg i will definitely shake up and do a proper program

Aeglos

Cancelled
Sep 27, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Riverpigs
I’d personally set up a PPL program with deads under the legs category.
First session with something like heavy back squats followed by stiff leg deads then second session starting with deads then going into front squats or something like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SHAKESPEARE

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 21, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I’d personally set up a PPL program with deads under the legs category.
First session with something like heavy back squats followed by stiff leg deads then second session starting with deads then going into front squats or something like that.
I hate deadlifts, and think i might do this. Just makes more sense

Aeglos

Cancelled
Sep 27, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Riverpigs
Aeglos - forgot to mention, did you see Julius Maddox? American record flew up, just missed the lock out on the all time attempt. He’ll have it by the end of the year barring injury.

Only saw it recently.
Looks even closer to the ATR than I thought he’d be at this point in time

Milpool

Cam Rayner Fanclub Jr. Vice President
Oct 23, 2017
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Just picked up my brother's spare gymnastic rings and Olympic bar. Will have to save up for some plates but looking forward to starting from the bottom.

SHAKESPEARE

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 21, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Watched a bird about 5'2, 50kg doing hip thrusts with 200kg for about 5 reps. 40kg is about my limit

3HNjJtS.gif

SHAKESPEARE

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 21, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Are you sure it was 200kg? That’s some heavy ass hip thrusts..
pretty sure i saw 20, 20, 15, 15, 10, 10 each side.

i really would like to work on them without looking like an idiot. Very hard for me to do them :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back