Cancelled
Sep 27, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Riverpigs
below parallel would be nice.

They were probably below parallel.
That film angle always makes squats look a foot higher than they actually are.
I think it was a guy on reddit that took a bunch of photos of the same depth squat (used a box) from different angles and they ranged from looking like 2-3” below parallel to 5-6” above.

SHAKESPEARE

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 21, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
They were probably below parallel.
That film angle always makes squats look a foot higher than they actually are.
I think it was a guy on reddit that took a bunch of photos of the same depth squat (used a box) from different angles and they ranged from looking like 2-3” below parallel to 5-6” above.
ATG or nothing tyvm.

I love front squats. But my lower shoulder blade pain makes it excruciating. I want a gym with a safety squat bar

Jen Smith just benched 130kg at 60kg bodyweight, huuuuuge total incoming at BoB.
Her most recent vids are a 205kg x 2 squat, 130kg bench and 202.5kg deadlift.
Meanwhile the 90kg women’s was won with ~135/85/180 at APL nationals on the w/e.
I really dislike PL sometimes haha.
BoB should be a good competition.

Bobby P

All Australian
Jul 6, 2011
Canberra
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
WHU Dallas Swansea Raiders Brumbies

I don't want to take anything away from these huge lifts as they are mighty impressive, especially at 19 but damn these T-rex armed big bellied dudes who can get away with moving the bar less than 6 inches. Unfortunately for me my ROM even with an arch is so much more than this. Long arms be damned!

Aeglos

Cancelled
Sep 27, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Riverpigs
I don't want to take anything away from these huge lifts as they are mighty impressive, especially at 19 but damn these T-rex armed big bellied dudes who can get away with moving the bar less than 6 inches. Unfortunately for me my ROM even with an arch is so much more than this. Long arms be damned!

I’d like to be bench only cos I’m lazy, but I’ve got long arms to do deadlifts ftw

SHAKESPEARE

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 21, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Not sure if there is anything better than chest day falling on a Friday night.

Gym is gonna be empty...can't wait to smash that s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
What’s your 1rm?
I absolutely hate doing deads for reps, I’ve got a comp pr of 240 yet don’t reckon I could do 160x5 lol

SHAKESPEARE

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 21, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
pinched nerve (first on ever - must be getting old) in my shoulder since last night :( was planning to go this arvo. basically feels like someone is poking inside my shoulder with a knife if i move the wrong way. fu**.
Just work through it like a man

Remove this Banner Ad

Back