Strength Weight Training: Anything and Everything II

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m 6’1 but 100-105kg and long arms/legs.

Open ya taint!

Basically try and open your legs as wide as you can while maintaining the ability to push away strongly.
Unit. I'm 6'1" 72kg dripping wet 😅

I prefer regular deads but have mixed in sumos and once you get used to them theyre pretty enjoyable

Aeglos

Who wins big dogs and wild cats?

who’s lifting lol?
only ones I know and recognise by name are Gawain and Burley Hawk.
and I wouldn’t be surprised if the latter doesn’t make it out (or bombs if he does)

who’s lifting lol?
only ones I know and recognise by name are Gawain and Burley Hawk.
and I wouldn’t be surprised if the latter doesn’t make it out (or bombs if he does)
Dylan Hellriegel, Odell Manuel, Graham Hicks, Yury Belkin.

For the girls there’s a lot for their first event, will be interesting!

What did you go with?!

This one! I did want black but none in my size so hulk green it is haha!

This one! I did want black but none in my size so hulk green it is haha!
The feeling of snapping that lever back after a lift is something else!

Deads last night, program was for 10 x 3 and I had the choice of 85kg or 90kg.

I worked up to 85kg and got that up for 3 reps no problems so thought why not do 90kg for 10 sets.

Got to my fifth set and regretted my choice haha, I pushed through though and my last few sets were ugly but I managed all 30 reps in the end!

So belt is great, but wearing it in is going to suck.

R.I.P the bottom of my rib cage :tearsofjoy: :'(

Coach has me programmed to do 100kg deadlifts this week eeeep. My pb is 95kg, I'm already nervous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went back to the gym on Friday for the first time in a few years. Did some arm workouts and lots of tricep work. Didn't feel too bad after. Then on Saturday had some pain. Then yesterday I was extremely sore. And when I say that I mean I can't put some jumpers/shirts on and when I do it takes me 2 minutes. Had to adjust my sleeping position etc. Pretty bad constant pain on both upper arms/triceps that seems to be getting worse. Is this normal?

Went back to the gym on Friday for the first time in a few years. Did some arm workouts and lots of tricep work. Didn't feel too bad after. Then on Saturday had some pain. Then yesterday I was extremely sore. And when I say that I mean I can't put some jumpers/shirts on and when I do it takes me 2 minutes. Had to adjust my sleeping position etc. Pretty bad constant pain on both upper arms/triceps that seems to be getting worse. Is this normal?
DOMS! :hearteyes:

Yeah took my friend a good week to be able to sleep on his side due to lat DOMS his first ever gym session 😂

Had a super off day in the gym today. Did stuff I should have blitzed struggled the whole time. Felt like a total waste

Never a waste. Life outside of the gym has an impact on what happens inside of it. Maybe you were stressed, perhaps you had little sleep the night before, could be you didn't have enough to eat. Main thing is you got there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back