Radio Weird Sen/talkback callers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks
Did anyone hear Pas this morning who called KB? I'm not sure if he was serious, I'd love it if he is. Was going on about how he knows footy, he's a premiership player, RUNNER and coach. He invented the decoy in 1981, ahahahaha!

Spongebob

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Fighting Illini
Did anyone hear Pas this morning who called KB? I'm not sure if he was serious, I'd love it if he is. Was going on about how he knows footy, he's a premiership player, RUNNER and coach. He invented the decoy in 1981, ahahahaha!

I've met Pas in many pubs all around Australia.

Thuggee_Cult

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Sydney
Just heard chris from camberwell just now. God, I hate him. His stupid, whiny voice, crapping on about one thing or another. If he's anywhere near Citibank on Burke Rd. I'm going to punch him.
He has the worst, whingiest voice Ive ever heard. He sounds like he is 60 years old and calling from his mum's basement.

i miss Terrance from Toorak.

Darren feom the custody centre is worth a laugh
I miss Terence too

"Haaaallloo Fraaarncis, Haaaallo Daaaavid!" Still cracks me up :)

Saintly Viewed

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
There's a reason he speaks like that.
Yes ofcourse.

It's just that he's distinctive and was part of the early SEN morning family.

I remember the GF west coast v sydney where Sydney won, but before that game they knew Jason was Eagles but sans ticket, so they got him one.
He was so happy.
Was great radio and he loved it.

Good caller, pity he doesn't call SEN anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr X

Club Legend
AFL Club
Geelong
Did that bell end Mario from Doncaster follow Marko and the Ox? Do not miss him for a second, although I also do not listen at that time anymore to either SEN or Macquarie. Great at getting a rise out of the punters, cannot believe how much people got sucked in though.

Last edited:

Mr X

Club Legend
AFL Club
Geelong
Special mention to Snapper from the Bay. Actually calls up to go fishing, and reels people in every time. A talkback radio station owners dream caller.

"Snapper" is probably actually on the SEN payroll working in the marketing or sales team.

Smoooothy

TAKE THAT BACK!!
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adelaide; ConeyIslandWarriors
Did that bell end Mario from Doncaster follow Marko and the Ox? Do not miss him for a second, although I also do not listen at that time anymore to either SEN or Macquarie. Great at getting a rise out of the punters, cannot believe how much people got sucked in though.
yep, have heard him on MSR a few times

Top Bottom