Premiership Player
Apr 23, 2005
Your minds eye.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Nice bump.

Listen rarely these days due to a change in jobs but does the w***er who ends every sentence with "Right" still call in all the time?
I think he was from the Toorak of the north Mill Park? John maybe?

The Governor? Used to wanna smash the radio when he called in The most annoying voice in radio history!!!!

Aug 27, 2007
brisbane
AFL Club
Essendon
Nice bump.

Listen rarely these days due to a change in jobs but does the ****** who ends every sentence with "Right" still call in all the time?

The Governor? Used to wanna smash the radio when he called in The most annoying voice in radio history!!!!

The governor still rings in and try's to big note himself. Only rings in on sundays

Last edited:

Fastback

Premiership Player
Jun 27, 2006
Melb
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Nice bump.

Listen rarely these days due to a change in jobs but does the ****** who ends every sentence with "Right" still call in all the time?

Johnny from Mill Park is a disaster...still peddles unfunny garbage on a reg basis...perfect for SEN really.

zucchini

Club Legend
Jan 13, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Marcus from South melbourne what a w***er, trys to talk with authority comes across as a try hard who thinks his opinion is valuable a complete flog.
That clown dave carlton supporter rings in as if hes a journo talks in ridiculously low and slow voice and talks absolute crap.
Dont get me started on that flog of a host Cooney.

Nantes

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 18, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Marcus from South melbourne what a ******, trys to talk with authority comes across as a try hard who thinks his opinion is valuable a complete flog.
That clown dave carlton supporter rings in as if hes a journo talks in ridiculously low and slow voice and talks absolute crap.
Dont get me started on that flog of a host Cooney.
Marcus is off his face, sounds like he's dropped a couple of bottles of whiskey before ringing in and pretends to be sober.

Don't understand Dave's issue, but he is very sour and I agree with you.

Cooney is probably a great guy and a hard worker, but he is also the worst radio host I've ever heard.

There use to be a guy who would call up from the remand centre. He had some funny moments.

Who the * is that Kraza that has seemed to send in 100,000+ texts?

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
There use to be a guy who would call up from the remand centre. He had some funny moments.

Who the **** is that Kraza that has seemed to send in 100,000+ texts?

Bloke I used to play footy with Dom from Resivor has around 2000 text messages, thats a lot, but compared to 100 thousand plus, thats ****ed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who the **** is that Kraza that has seemed to send in 100,000+ texts?
Yeah Krazza is an egg but leave me out of The Gov. Don't know where he's from but I'm assuming it's not Earth.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Then there is Chris that always talks about Melbourne. Highish pitched voice.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Haven't heard Jason from Boronia who barracks for
The
West
Coast
Eagles.
Each word said carefully on its own. Loves his eagles.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I thought that was an older women for a long time.
Lol.
Very high pitched.
He also always seems worried about something or other.
Not to go down cliched responses, but he kind of sounds like a Melbourne supporter, could see him at the snow.
Or bringing a thermos to the cricket at the MCG

Last edited:

Nantes

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 18, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Lol.
Very high pitched.
He also always seems worried about something or other.
Not to go down cliched responses, but he kind of sounds like a Melbourne supporter, could see him st the snow.
Or bringing a thermos to the cricket at the MCG
Yeah, I was going to add I always thought she (before I knew it was a he) sounded really agitated and worried. Almost like a bit too much dirt got on the Range Rover.

Nothing against him though, it's the interesting callers that make the show.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah, I was going to add I always thought she (before I knew it was a he) sounded really agitated and worried. Almost like a bit too much dirt got on the Range Rover.

Nothing against him though, it's the interesting callers that make the show.
Agree he loves his demons.
Then there's Steve from Blackburn???
Every conspiracy in the book, hated demetriou.
He's a different cat, that's for sure.
Only Dermie handles him with appropriate contempt and respect at the same time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back