Movie Weirdest Movies You Have Seen

Dec 21, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind...

But i would put that in the "bad" category too. ;)

I think that is a brilliant movie.

Mulholland Drive is one seriously weird movie. Lynch is a head case!

As mentioned earlier Irreversible is a very weird movie. There is a rape scene which occurs in a tunnel and lasts at least 10 minutes.

Conan Troutman

Premiership Player
Aug 23, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
I just checked out some of Tales from The Gimli Hospital and it reminded me of this clip from The Mighty Boosh, which is a piss take on movies such as the above-mentioned.

lol, good call :thumbsu:
Gimli Hospital is pretty much like that.

I'm sure there's probably some meaning behind it, but whatever it was, it was way over my head.

The fish intestines, I had NFI what they were for - used as hair gel or something is all I could think at the time :D :eek:
If I remember right, the guy just walks outside his house (after waking up possibly?), which was onto a beach with some girls walking by I think, and then just cracks open a fish onto his head - wft??

Contra Mundum

To Know Nothing is the Happiest Life
10k Posts
Aug 1, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
Autofocus - can never watch Hogan's Heroes again; once in a career performance by Willem Dafoe

Apr 21, 2007
NT
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Yurrampi
'El Topo'
- or indeed anything by Alejandro Jodorowsky

- from IMDB : See the naked young Franciscans whipped with cactus. See the bandit leader disemboweled. See the priest ride into the sunset with a midget and her newborn baby. What it all means isn't exactly clear, but you won't forget it.

Southland Tales. Left me and a mate of mine absolutely speechless at the randomness.

I was utterly confused the first time i watched it. However it was on one of the foxtel movie channels the other day and it made a bit more sense. But still..... a very weird movie.

scooterb

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Oct 12, 2007
Baker Street
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Raging Nicky Boje Fanatic
Agree with 2001.

WTF was up with the end (the baby in space and all those pillars around the room?).

The only bit that made sense was the parts with HAL.

postmanpav

All Australian
Sep 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool F.C ~ Perth Demons
There's a moving coming out soon called Lesbian Vampire Killers.

From Wiki:
The Lesbian Vampire Killers plot revolves around two down-on-their-luck slackers, Fletch and Jimmy — played by Corden and Horne — who decide to temporarily escape their woes and go on holiday to a remote village, only to find that all of its women have been enslaved by lesbian vampires due to an ancient curse

I think that would just about top the list :confused:

DoubleO7

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 15, 2008
Abroad
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal Football Club

From Wiki:
The Lesbian Vampire Killers plot revolves around two down-on-their-luck slackers, Fletch and Jimmy — played by Corden and Horne — who decide to temporarily escape their woes and go on holiday to a remote village, only to find that all of its women have been enslaved by lesbian vampires due to an ancient curse

Have to watch it before I can give a judgement.

Vanilla Sky - the movie completely bemuses me. I never seem to understand the goings on throughout the film.

tarky

Premiership Player
May 14, 2007
st kilda
AFL Club
Geelong

From Wiki:

have you seen eraserhead?

Team Mo'

Brownlow Medallist
May 17, 2007
Top 4
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Man. City, Chicago Bulls
Is Southland Tales that Snoop Dogg movie?

I had absolutely no idea what was going and and should probably try watching it high as Snoop Dogg probably was when he thought of it...

Back