Movie Weirdest Movies You Have Seen

Mar 10, 2007
SAPMA Headquarters
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Queensland Reds, Melbourne Rebels
Some weird movie a guy at work recommended years ago
All I remember is some young guy living with his grand parents and treating them like absolute s**t and he was having a wank with a belt around his neck tired to the door handle in his bedroom
******* weird ass movie....was a lot of scenes in a skate park
I remember the ending but won't give it away
Strange s**t

That would be Ken Park. Korine has written/directed some out there films.

Mar 10, 2007
SAPMA Headquarters
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
House (1977) - Crazy horror-comedy movie from Japan. Trailer speaks for itself:

Some of my other favourite weird movies:
The Holy Mountain
El Topo
Santa Sangre
Gozu
Dogtooth
The Lobster
Under The Skin
Lost Highway
Visitor Q
Strange Circus

Fabulous list.

Dec 21, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The weirdest movie I have seen that I really like is the infamous 2001 comedy Freddy Got Fingered.

The film is so bizarre that it really is a work of art. That it offended so many people - movie goers, film critics, animal lovers and the PC Brigade - and so many flat out hate it makes it funnier still.

The antics of the lead character Gord (played by Tom Green) and other characters most notably Gord's father who goes around chasing people are just so outrageous that they have to be seen to be believed.
That is literally the worst film I've ever seen.

emuboy

Premiership Player
Dec 17, 2006
The Southern Hemisphere
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Sturt
That is literally the worst film I've ever seen.

Freddy Got Fingered seems to anger so many people so intensely.

One guy was telling me about how he and his girlfriend rented the movie (this was back when we had video shops) one night when it was his choice to choose the movie. The girlfriend was unimpressed by the film's opening (such as Gord skating through the mall and knocking an old man off his walking frame) but when she saw the 'Daddy I'm A Farmer' scene at the horse farm, she was so outraged she demanded not only that the movie be turned off but be taken back to the video shop straight away.

Lucky she didn't see the 'Get Inside The Animals', 'Gord the Obstetrician', 'Ding Dong', 'Fancy Restaurant' or the Elephant scenes, among many, many others in this movie.

Mar 10, 2007
SAPMA Headquarters
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
The Human centipede would have to be up there in the top 2 or 3

Most ****** up bizzare s**t I have seen

Have you seen Salo? I have not but from all accounts it is quite something.

Dec 21, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Freddy Got Fingered seems to anger so many people so intensely.

One guy was telling me about how he and his girlfriend rented the movie (this was back when we had video shops) one night when it was his choice to choose the movie. The girlfriend was unimpressed by the film's opening (such as Gord skating through the mall and knocking an old man off his walking frame) but when she saw the 'Daddy I'm A Farmer' scene at the horse farm, she was so outraged she demanded not only that the movie be turned off but be taken back to the video shop straight away.

Lucky she didn't see the 'Get Inside The Animals', 'Gord the Obstetrician', 'Ding Dong', 'Fancy Restaurant' or the Elephant scenes, among many, many others in this movie.
Haha I can't say that I'm to that extreme, but geez I disliked that movie.

Mar 10, 2007
SAPMA Headquarters
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Salo is messed up. More disturbing than weird though. I'm not sure I'd recommend it but if you appreciate arthouse films & boundary-pushing cinema it's certainly an experience. :eek:

Yeah, might give it a miss.

Russian Demon

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Top 3 for me are:

The Lobster

Chasuke's Journey - Japanese movie about a tea server in heaven who goes back to earth to save a girl he likes.

Snowpeircer

There were some weird film that came out of France in the late 60's and early 70's.
Two that spring to mind almost immediately are:

THEMROC (1973): There is no language spoken, just grunts and groans and gibberish. It's about a man who is fed up with life, so he locks himself into his apartment and turns it in to a cave. It was shown on SBS a couple of times in the 90's. Bizarre.

LA GRANDE BOUFFE (1973): A group of men escape to country and try to eat themselves to death. This was a big production back in the day because it starred some big name Eurostars including Marcello Mastroianni, Michel Piccoli, Ugo Tognazzi and Phillippe Noiret.

Not related to the above, but another film that I love which is a little bizarre is LIFEFORCE (1985), arguably the greatest B-Grade, Sci-Fi, Space Vampire, Zombie, Apocalyptic horror film ever made. Perhaps the only B-Grade, Sci-Fi, Space Vampire, Zombie, Apocalyptic horror film ever made.:D
Also it's essential viewing for any boy over the age of 15.;)

Just finished watching The Holy Mountain. So weird, but so very good.

I can't think of too many films from Alejandro Jodorowsky that I wouldn't class as weird, El Topo, Santa Sangre have been mentioned previously. Fando Y Lis is another pretty weird film of his that is available in Australia. I read somewhere when it was originally released in Mexico, riots would break out. It's a shame he only directed about a dozen films.

Another Mexican director that has made a few weird films is Juan Lopez Moctezuma. I have seen Alucarda and The Mansion Of Madness a few times and they are both very different takes on the anti-religious films coming out of Europe at the time.

Jun 10, 2009
Western Suburbs
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
I can't think of too many films from Alejandro Jodorowsky that I wouldn't class as weird, El Topo, Santa Sangre have been mentioned previously. Fando Y Lis is another pretty weird film of his that is available in Australia. I read somewhere when it was originally released in Mexico, riots would break out. It's a shame he only directed about a dozen films.

Another Mexican director that has made a few weird films is Juan Lopez Moctezuma. I have seen Alucarda and The Mansion Of Madness a few times and they are both very different takes on the anti-religious films coming out of Europe at the time.
You know that Alejandro Jodorowsky is back making movies right? He's released The Dance of Reality & Endless Poetry in the past few years and time certainly hasn't changed his ways. I haven't seen Endless Poetry yet but it has got great reviews. The Dance of Reality was very good if not quite at the level of his older work.

I've seen Alucarda as well, pretty cool movie. Never thought I'd see it mentioned on BigFooty. If you haven't seen it check out Satan's Blood (1974), similar themes and a great little movie.

Back