weirdo's Player Corrections, feat. xSYRUM (AFL Evolution)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoping to get Aaron Hall, Jordan De Goey, Jared Polec, Tom Barrass, Darcy Parish & Nick Suban done soon, whilst finishing up Griffin Logue and Ryan Bastinac.
Once you complete these guys, will you be able to upload a team or will you not have the required 40?

Change Seb Ross' hair to shaved

You can do that.

Thinking of starting a YouTube channel for this stuff, whaddya guys reckon? See:

WHAT'S goin' on guys it's ya boy weirdo here, BACK AT IT AGAIN with ANOTHER corrections video, this time featuring Gold Coast's Aaron Hall and Collingwood's JORDAN De Goey.

ahall.jpg degoey.jpg

Neither of these guys were easy, De Goey especially - needs a bit of tweaking.

Anyway guys, THAT'S me for now. BE SURE TO SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON and SUBSCRIBE, it really helps me out and I'll see you in the next video.

See? I know how to YouTube. Don't skip the ads. Jerks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so how are we able to download these custom players to override existing default players?

At this stage I believe you have to trade the custom players to their respective teams, replace the original ones with the corrected ones, and then delist the original ones!

At this stage I believe you have to trade the custom players to their respective teams, replace the original ones with the corrected ones, and then delist the original ones!

so i download your players from the fanhub and they go into a 'custom pool'. I then trade the players in and delist the original player?

Just downloaded these guys you've done and the game has decided to go s**t itself, I just used the trade and delist method for each team and then I deleted the custom squad and my crows list has gone down to 38 players. It didn't delete the players that were involved in this patch necessarily but Brad Crouch is gone, David MacKay has disappeared (not sure if this is a good or bad thing :p) and I have doubles of Charlie Cameron, Rory Atkins and Riley Knight. I also can't view anyone past the starting 18 in the team manager menu but when I go into team select for a match I can see that I have a player called Test Test who is 1 rated.

Has anyone else had a similar issue?

so i download your players from the fanhub and they go into a 'custom pool'. I then trade the players in and delist the original player?
You need to delist the original first before you add the custom one to the team. Otherwise the player won't have his correct Guernsey number

Just downloaded these guys you've done and the game has decided to go s**t itself, I just used the trade and delist method for each team and then I deleted the custom squad and my crows list has gone down to 38 players. It didn't delete the players that were involved in this patch necessarily but Brad Crouch is gone, David MacKay has disappeared (not sure if this is a good or bad thing :p) and I have doubles of Charlie Cameron, Rory Atkins and Riley Knight. I also can't view anyone past the starting 18 in the team manager menu but when I go into team select for a match I can see that I have a player called Test Test who is 1 rated.

I've had similar issues and worse including entire team lists completely disappearing.

I'm on a bit of a hiatus guys, as I sort out some stuff irl.

weirdo xSYRUM when will we see the next lot of teams uploaded? I'm waiting till the next teams are done to start my pro mode.

When will the Griffin Logue be done?

Dunno.

Could either Xsyrum or Weirdo kindly take a stab at creating Dane Swan? I feel you guys would do a better job than I would! Thanks

Maybe I'll do past players when I finish this.

It's more efficient to download the team, rather than each individual player. What a grind that'd be.

Not sure about that, but you should be able to atleast reset the lists to default in list management, then try again.

can you upload the players individually if you don't have enough for a full team???

I upload them all individually, regardless. Info's in the OP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back