• Forward

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • Back

Votes: 61 71.8%
  • Swingman

Votes: 12 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

JW played most of his junior career as a forward and he only switched late according to his coaches at U18 level when he excelled down back.

He is a natural at both ends of the ground ( which is rare ) but with the addition of Marchbank and an ever improving Plowman i like JW up forward and gee whiz he was a massive handful for Rance on Thursday night and that is great signs for KPP kid who has not even played 25 games yet and still 19yo.

How many tall kids show the signs JW has at 19yo?? Plenty of Mids do stat wise but rarely do KPP players look as impressive as what JW does (forward or back ) at his stage of his career. If he played for any other club ( as we are hated by many who rarely show us praise ) there would be 3 main board threads on him already.

#clonehim

JW played most of his junior career as a forward and he only switched late according to his coaches at U18 level when he excelled down back.

He is a natural at both ends of the ground ( which is rare ) but with the addition of Marchbank and an ever improving Plowman i like JW up forward and gee whiz he was a massive handful for Rance on Thursday night and that is great signs for KPP kid who has not even played 25 games yet and still 19yo.

How many tall kids show the signs JW has at 19yo?? Plenty of Mids do stat wise but rarely do KPP players look as impressive as what JW does (forward or back ) at his stage of his career. If he played for any other club ( as we are hated by many who rarely show us praise ) there would be 3 main board threads on him already.

#clonehim
806217-michael-hurley.jpg

Kicked 4 against the reigning premiers in his first year. Played on and did v well against Tredrea and Riewoldt in defence. If not for dodgy wrists might be one of the premier CHFs in the comp right now, have to settle for one of the best CHBs

806217-michael-hurley.jpg

Kicked 4 against the reigning premiers in his first year. Played on and did v well against Tredrea and Riewoldt in defence. If not for dodgy wrists might be one of the premier CHFs in the comp right now, have to settle for one of the best CHBs

No qualms from me and i wanted Hurley for us but you nabbed him just at the post and then we had to take Yarran. Hurley was a monty to be a Blue had you guys not snapped him up just from under our nose!!

Hurley is a great player.

Would be a bonus for them to play him as a swingman but in my opinion stability plays a cruicial role in building team for success moving forward so I'd play him in his best and most natural position. Defender!

Gun player either way

Dons toyd with Hurley forward early in his career, is capable of playing there but a much better defender. I think Weitering is much the same.

Back