Player Watch Josh Rachele - Re-Signed to End of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m pro getting Rankine or Luko at the right price

they are huge talents and would likely play very good football for us

concede I’d like to see alot more from Rankine in 2022 ( but not too much haha)

Luko - can see him playing high roaming forward role ala our Tom Lynch and being very good

I’m pro getting Rankine or Luko at the right price

they are huge talents and would likely play very good football for us

concede I’d like to see alot more from Rankine in 2022 ( but not too much haha)

Luko - can see him playing high roaming forward role ala our Tom Lynch and being very good
Did we trade Rachele to Gold Coast for Lukosios and Rankine?

A lot of talk around who the bottom clubs will be in 2022 for a Welcome Josh Rachele thread, but for the record, the bottom 6 will feature at least 4, and potentially all 5 of:

Gold Coast
Hawthorn
Collingwood
Us
North Melbourne

Every other club really should be finishing above all of them, but if I had to pick one to join them in the bottom 6 cellar, it would be St Kilda. West Coast is the other tempting option here. It’s fun to think that Carlton could plunge back into the bottom 4 but realistically I think they’ll be better than that

As per every year, one of those clubs will surprise and win 10 or more games. And a team fancied to challenge for the 8 will crash and burn and finish 14th-16th.

But yes, go Josh Rachele you good thing

A lot of talk around who the bottom clubs will be in 2022 for a Welcome Josh Rachele thread, but for the record, the bottom 6 will feature at least 4, and potentially all 5 of:

Gold Coast
Hawthorn
Collingwood
Us
North Melbourne

Every other club really should be finishing above all of them, but if I had to pick one to join them in the bottom 6 cellar, it would be St Kilda. West Coast is the other tempting option here. It’s fun to think that Carlton could plunge back into the bottom 4 but realistically I think they’ll be better than that

As per every year, one of those clubs will surprise and win 10 or more games. And a team fancied to challenge for the 8 will crash and burn and finish 14th-16th.

But yes, go Josh Rachele you good thing
I actually think Richmond will slide to 13-16 depending on Dusty, and Cats will finally drop out of the eight. Think Saints and Carlton sit around 9-11. West Coast is the unknown, could fire back into the 8 and could crash and burn to bottom 4. I think with the inclusion of Rachele and Dawson and loss of Kelly we will jump a bit to the 9-12 range.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would just be disrespectful. He should find his own pocket. How about one down the other end? Give the poor suckers in the southern stand a bit of love for a change instead of the northern end hogging all the good stuff :p
Didn't Eddie kick 2 of his GOTY (GWS and left foot torp) at the southern end?

That would just be disrespectful. He should find his own pocket. How about one down the other end? Give the poor suckers in the southern stand a bit of love for a change instead of the northern end hogging all the good stuff :p
Can Josh kick a ball over 120 metres? :think:

:grimacing:

boom-tish-e-gif.1267314

Eddie really was the last player we had with genuine X factor. If Rachelle has half the class he had, we're an extremely lucky club. And from the admittedly few things we know of him, it seems like he does.
Charlie Cameron also had X factor. Unfortunately he didn't want to display it here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back