Player Watch Josh Rachele - Re-Signed to End of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets not forget the way Duursma taunted Lynch before HT.

Led to Lynch kicking the first goal in the second half.

297bbe57086c2457678b095d0d51d393
Lol. What a stupid bitch.

Those guns on an 18 year old! He looks excellent, doesn't look like a small forward looks like he could actually be that elite mid we so desperately need

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never underestimate the year of a contract renewal!!! Watch him this year and we can talk tough as much as you want. Port will just pay and get the player they want. He is worth a mid first rounder

Problem is, as Roos found out, that the contract year uplift from career cruisers is fool's gold. We even saw this with Gibbs at Carlton and then the 2 years that we were after him.

I’m thinking Pies

hawks won’t be far away , GC if they fall away

it’s not impossible for us to have a worse season than 2021 , it’s more a chance than people think even though I think not

I don't see any of Suns, Pies, us, hawks and Roos leaving the bottom 5. Us and suns have home ground advantage every second week, so I reckon we're unlikely to finish bottom 2. But outside of that, picking the order is a crap shoot. I can see us going backwards on wins but with a better %.

But did he get caught ??

What I like is he's still looking for an option whist under pressure. Plenty of time left before needing to indiscriminately release the ball. We've been infested with the mindset that the ball must be released before an opponent lays a finger.

Edit - and his rig of course, looks a unit.

He may be overrated but bringing up an error in a big final in your first year of footy isn’t proof.
Maybe its because the kid talks a bug game by his arrogant port like on-field actions

Acting that way even in your rookie year will naturally draw critics especially when you choke on doing the simple footy fundamentals under no pressure

If he is happy to pull out the bow and arrow, im happy to do the same and right back at him.....

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't see any of Suns, Pies, us, hawks and Roos leaving the bottom 5. Us and suns have home ground advantage every second week, so I reckon we're unlikely to finish bottom 2. But outside of that, picking the order is a crap shoot. I can see us going backwards on wins but with a better %.

I can definitely see at least one side leaving the bottom 5 as there are some pretty vulnerable sides in the league at the moment. Carlton, Saints, Eagles, Geelong, Richmond, Port and even the Dogs could genuinely freefall next year. Stalled teams, old teams and multiple finalists who were on the recieving end of potentially squad destroying losses in the last final series.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back