Welcome aboard QT mate....

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 10, 2000
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I would just like to say on behalf of all fremantle supporters.Welcome to this power club of the future, I am sure that the FULL MEMBERSHIP you purchase will bring you many moments of pleasure.

I ask that my mate Macca enforce this little bet on my behalf after I have been unable to there in person.

Crows.ok called me delusional for suggesting that the Crows have no forward line ,shakey backline and a strong midfield. I suggested that by shutting down one or 2 strong players in there center would result in a no show by the adeliade crows.

Parker killed ricuito and hence killed the crows.Mc Cloed was damaging but not at his best, and Jarman didnt seem to be on the field.

Bell has once again proved his worth with an outstanding performance in the midfield.
Parker confirmed his status as one of the most underatted players in the league, by totally shutting down yet another of the games stars.
Pavlich and Brown agained proved why they are hot property and I would suggest that collingwood will double there bid for black.

The best thing that came out of the game for me was the bonding and closeness of the player group.
Once again it seems that Pavlich and Black are very happy at the club and the Western Australian life style.
The idea that Pavlich wants to go home is nonsence.

BRING ON 2002

P.S
Its now safe to say that Fremantle chicks are far classier and finer than anything produced by you vic clubs.After meeting Freo_Fan and Dockerbabe, I am even prouder to say I am Freo.

LOL awww mags dont be jealous, your just supporting the wrong team.

Sabre, just wanted to check if you are willing to concede finally that PORT are a long way better that Freo

QT, you are gonna be a Freo member?

That is about as funny as Freo's season

Originally posted by sabre_ac
I would just like to say on behalf of all fremantle supporters.Welcome to this power club of the future, I am sure that the FULL MEMBERSHIP you purchase will bring you many moments of pleasure.

I ask that my mate Macca enforce this little bet on my behalf after I have been unable to there in person.

Crows.ok called me delusional for suggesting that the Crows have no forward line ,shakey backline and a strong midfield. I suggested that by shutting down one or 2 strong players in there center would result in a no show by the adeliade crows.

Parker killed ricuito and hence killed the crows.Mc Cloed was damaging but not at his best, and Jarman didnt seem to be on the field.

Bell has once again proved his worth with an outstanding performance in the midfield.
Parker confirmed his status as one of the most underatted players in the league, by totally shutting down yet another of the games stars.
Pavlich and Brown agained proved why they are hot property and I would suggest that collingwood will double there bid for black.

The best thing that came out of the game for me was the bonding and closeness of the player group.
Once again it seems that Pavlich and Black are very happy at the club and the Western Australian life style.
The idea that Pavlich wants to go home is nonsence.

BRING ON 2002

P.S
Its now safe to say that Fremantle chicks are far classier and finer than anything produced by you vic clubs.After meeting Freo_Fan and Dockerbabe, I am even prouder to say I am Freo.

LOL awww mags dont be jealous, your just supporting the wrong team.

LMAO !!! well done SABRE and FREO. QT you were an idiot to even make a bet like that :rolleyes: when will you learn :eek:

Then again Sabre remember what happened earlier in the year with Rooboy??

"Ohh im just a poor student"

:D :D :D

Originally posted by sabre_ac
Ask rooboy
I offered to pay him or donate it too the club.
He said doulbe of nothing.

You didnt make the bet with me you made it with all of freo

hmmm Thats what they all say ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ahem ...

Originally posted by QT
hmmm Thats what they all say ;)
no, thats what welching little boys say ;)

you talk the talk my man, now's the time to walk the walk.

Macca I am sure will enforce this bet - isn't that right? :D

Put up, or shutup methinks! :p

Re: ahem ...

Originally posted by kuepper

no, thats what welching little boys say ;)

you talk the talk my man, now's the time to walk the walk.

Macca I am sure will enforce this bet - isn't that right? :D

Put up, or shutup methinks! :p

:mad:

Originally posted by Frodo
Remember our little bet on who would finish higher, Eagles or Freo Sabre?

Well I''l let you buy a season ticket for QT out of what you owe me :D

WTF
err show me the proof ie quote from a thread
and the money is yours

I remeber mentioning a 50 dollar bet on the derby, but I dont think anything happend out of it.

If you can prove it ill pay you.

Originally posted by QT
Hmm sabre, it sure looks like you owe a few ppl some money here :p

And you owe a Freo Membership.

Surely you have enough credibility to back up your talk beforehand don't you?

Or, are you just that - all talk and no substance I wonder?
;)
hmmmm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back