Grave Danger

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Due to his domination in the ruck during the 2nd half of last year’s game, AA showed me of his versatility as a footballer. He took Scotty Lycett to the cleaners in the ruck and actually Sydney outscored us in the 2nd half.
Besides the obvious choice of Dusty, he was the most impressive opposition player to front up to us at AO. (in my humble opinion)
I SAID TO MYSELF, “GET HIM”!

Yes, I expect there were many arms crossed in the crowd in that trademark goalless third quarter.

Power Raid

TheBrownDog
Oct 15, 2004
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Due to his domination in the ruck during the 2nd half of last year’s game, AA showed me of his versatility as a footballer. He took Scotty Lycett to the cleaners in the ruck and actually Sydney outscored us in the 2nd half.
Besides the obvious choice of Dusty, he was the most impressive opposition player to front up to us at AO. (in my humble opinion)
I SAID TO MYSELF, “GET HIM”!
I don't recall who Sydney were playing but I was watching Aliir intercept marks inside the forward 50. I was like wow.....AFL has clicked for this guy......and oh I wish he wore teal.

Chuffed we scored him

robbo1981

Premiership Player
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I don't recall who Sydney were playing but I was watching Aliir intercept marks inside the forward 50. I was like wow.....AFL has clicked for this guy......and oh I wish he wore teal.

Chuffed we scored him
I might of been watching the same game lol thought every team will have a few African boys running around in the coming yrs was freakishly athletic 👌.
If he improves further will be a seriously good player and shrewd pick up by us.

Enviable Tradition

Professional Procrastinator
Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
So he's basically Dougal Howard in reverse...

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad