List Mgmt. Welcome Archer Reid (Pick 30, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

So impressed with big Drew (we have 2 DP's at the club now) every time he pops up with anything WC related, the guys so professional and us having him mentor these young blokes is such a good thing.
Poor bugger. Had to endure playing at the tin rattlers and bringing his own water to training.

Now knows a real club.

Comes across as the quintessential Country Boy, the sort of goofy smile, the laid back manner and the happy disposition.

I think in time, he will become one of the characters of the club.

Comes across as the quintessential Country Boy, the sort of goofy smile, the laid back manner and the happy disposition.

I think in time, he will become one of the characters of the club.

I get the feel him and Harry Barnett would have some interesting conversations 🤪

Bump for WAFL game.
Come on sponsor, where you at!

Entrance Im Here GIF by Leroy Patterson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really looking forward to seeing Archer play, hope he gets his hands on the footy and helps the Beagles to back to back wins. Really hoping he can develop into a star forward in time.
Matty knights when asked about him had a huge smile and was pumped to have him playing wafl this week

So hyped.

Imagine if Archer reid ended up better then Jed walter.

Two pins for the future. Harley reid and Archer Reid. A man can dream

kicked a goal...

Hopefully next week can get a bit more of the ball and more score board

Long road ahead

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Maybe give an 18 year old full forward, coming back from an injury, in a team that got pumped, a chance?

Put him in defence immediately. Will see more of the hall and truly think he has that Harris Andrews style of athleticism to him. In Maric, Oscar, Waterman and then B.Williams tall forwards has more of a long term logjam than our defence too.

To me just screams CHB in his body type and with one more dire year in the WAFL before the reserves comp we gotta get him around the ball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back