Welcome Welcome back - Alex Woodward

Remove this Banner Ad

I've seen some highlights of this kid, reckon he could be a real gun. I've heard that he may be a little injury prone, but I reckon that's just hearsay.

Wishing him nothing but the best possible result in his comeback! Would love to see him get a game at the end of the year if he can & do enough at BH to get back on the senior list

He is such a talented footballer. I know there was a joke in a previous thread about Wright consulting Supercoach stats before selecting at the draft, but Woody was the king in his draft year too. Did some things not many had done before.

As everyone says luck with his knees may be the only thing holding him back from a successful AFL career. Not many could suffer the ACL curse and rule the VFL the next year.

IMO has the game that can translate from VFL to AFL.

Wont feature much this year but look forward to a rookie elevation next year and his career to get back on track.

Best of luck!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a BIG fan of Woody - really want him to have an AFL career.

When he is right to go in the 2nd part of this season - he has to be fully fit and firing.

If his body breaks down and cannot do this - I see no further contract extention.

All the best Woody :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back