Universal Love Welcome back, Brendon Bolton!

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Good news. The old Fagan role? Perfect for Bolts I reckon.

Someone mentioned somewhere he was struggling a bit mentally and might not have even left the house for 6 odd weeks. Could be completely false but I do think he was struggling post sacking. Hopefully he can get the passion for coaching and contribute to another flag in the Brown and Gold.

SHAKESPEARE

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 21, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Good news. The old Fagan role? Perfect for Bolts I reckon.

Someone mentioned somewhere he was struggling a bit mentally and might not have even left the house for 6 odd weeks. Could be completely false but I do think he was struggling post sacking. Hopefully he can get the passion for coaching and contribute to another flag in the Brown and Gold.
Is that right? Didn't seem like the type.

Flag08

Premiership Player
Feb 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Great to have this guy back. He would have learnt a lot being a senior coach. Both he and Clarko, in the second half of the year, saw how players like to be freed up a little to just play footy and enjoy it and not be stuck in structure the whole time. They will both be better for it.

Sep 3, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Australia Any Sport
Replacing Darren Glass?
Replacing Fagan (director of coaching) whom we did't replace this year, so still on the look out for another assistant coach to replace Glass.
We might struggle to find a suitable assistant coach though as ask any Blues supporter - Clarko is over-rated!!!

Great to have this guy back. He would have learnt a lot being a senior coach. Both he and Clarko, in the second half of the year, saw how players like to be freed up a little to just play footy and enjoy it and not be stuck in structure the whole time. They will both be better for it.
Lol mate we play rigidly to a structure and system. It is the envy of the afl. In fact when we r on you can tell because we defend well within these structures. During our premiership year transition from attack to defense would take seconds. Our win against wce was our ability to stick to those structures

Welcome back bolts

Flag08

Premiership Player
Feb 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Lol mate we play rigidly to a structure and system. It is the envy of the afl. In fact when we r on you can tell because we defend well within these structures. During our premiership year transition from attack to defense would take seconds. Our win against wce was our ability to stick to those structures

Welcome back bolts
There’s rigid structures and structures that allow freedom of expression which seem to work better

Back