David Arnfield

Remove this Banner Ad

"He joined us for the full camp and will do some work throughout the season."

So Arny is still with Leading Teams and still based in Queensland. Not actually back at Ports.
If he's doing the work as a part of Leading Teams, and running the programme, he can be based anywhere. In the end, the fact someone has called in such a programme, whether you're a fan of the way LT do things or not, at the very least it signals at least one person has identified there needs to be change and has acted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The legendary runner and fitness coach is back with the club working for leading teams according to this mornings Advertiser.

Now there is someone who knows what Port Adelaide is all about!!

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Haha, about 3 weeks ago I went looking for info on a Gerard Murphy, who was the CEO of Leading Teams about 16 years ago and for many years. Ray Mclean founded Leading Teams from the work he did at the RAAF, but Murphy supposedly was their first CEO when it was all turned into a legal structure to work with corporates as well as sport teams.

I found Arnie's profile at their website and thought, why the * hasn't he done stuff with Ports. I then thought would Arnie give the corporate guys one of those C'mons he gave to Josh Carr when Brennan split open his head in 2009 and it was a critical 50m against Brisbane at Footy Park. This is his profile.

Last edited:
Cheers Josh Carr getting head buttered lmao.

Awesome news this is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back