David Arnfield

Remove this Banner Ad

He's moved back to Adelaide and is working for Ports or he's moved back to Adelaide and is working for Leading Teams with one of his clients being the PAFC?

Working for Leading Teams. Port is a client.

Will he be told that if he is in a situation where he cannot avoid interfering with play to make sure it disadvantages us? 😀

Doubt it, they're the exact type of hocus pocus organisation that would mistake Hinkley for a genius.
Its interesting to contemplate, as Leading Teams made its name by asking the players to say what they thought other teams and footy public thought about them, and then asked them what do they want themselves and others to think of them as a group, team and club, and then asked what are they going to do about it to change from how they are perceived to what they want to be.

I wonder if Hinkley has gone thru that process and if he has, what his responses are?

Its interesting to contemplate, as Leading Teams made its name by asking the players to say what they thought other teams and footy public thought about them, and then asked them what do they want themselves and others to think of them as a group, team and club, and then asked what are they going to do about it to change from how they are perceived to what they want to be.

I wonder if Hinkley has gone thru that process and if he has, what his responses are?
I'd would pay so much to sit in on Hinkley's session

Even more to contribute.

Imagine if they included a group from BigFooty as part of the process.

The feedback each way would be priceless.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back